1. #1
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,037
    Betpoints: 4072

    SBR, Please Rate Fairlay.com

    SBR has no rating for Fairlay...can we please get a review?

  2. #2
    turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-06
    Posts: 233
    Betpoints: 2918

    If you live in the States and want Pinnacle odds give them shot. Exchange format plus you have to do a dollar to bitcoin conversion but it only takes about a week to get in a groove.

  3. #3
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,206
    Betpoints: 1943

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    SBR has no rating for Fairlay...can we please get a review?
    Last news about Fairlay rating is that info was being gathered for a review.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    jjgold
    Player Relations
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 269,998
    Betpoints: 5155

    pass

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  5. #5
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    Fairlay is solid A....Best odds by far, Fastest BTC payouts literally seconds from when you send its processed and hits wallet, good CS and good wagering menu including Live....My only complaint is they do not offer USA based horse race tracks....Must have

  6. #6
    evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-08
    Posts: 992
    Betpoints: 3650

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Fairlay is solid A....Best odds by far, Fastest BTC payouts literally seconds from when you send its processed and hits wallet, good CS and good wagering menu including Live....My only complaint is they do not offer USA based horse race tracks....Must have
    I agree with you. It's prob. the most under-utilized book out there.

    That said, I don't think anyone really knows who is running the operation and who the market-maker is. Without that info., an A rating would be aggressive.

  7. #7
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    Why no review and rating still? I've been on them a while now and they offer best odds, true instant payouts and good wide ranging wagering menu....I rate A..for USA must have exchange to use for straight bets

  8. #8
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    Mods/Optional? Any news on this?

  9. #9
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    bump...

  10. #10
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,206
    Betpoints: 1943

    Sounds like a good idea to me

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #11
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sounds like a good idea to me
    Hi Optional, Can you make it happen? you know I and others rave about them esp the Instant withdrawals and Pinny Odds!!! I have given them substantial action and If matchbook is B+ then Fairlay should start off as B at least. personally I give them an A!
    Last edited by littlekona; 09-21-17 at 11:59 AM.

  12. #12
    70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-12
    Posts: 375
    Betpoints: 450

    Their new website is extremely poor.

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 151 pts


  13. #13
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,206
    Betpoints: 1943

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Hi Optional, Can you make it happen?
    I have about as much influence as you over the ratings Kona.

    I'm sure it does not hurt having me say it's a good idea as well though.

    Quote Originally Posted by 70'sMan View Post
    Their new website is extremely poor.
    ^^^ this is a bigger hurdle for them than an SBR rating.

    Build something non-exchange users can work out how to use intuitively.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    jjgold
    Player Relations
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 269,998
    Betpoints: 5155

    Its a minuscule book so impossible to get an accurate rating and no longevity

    SBR needs lots and lots of info

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  15. #15
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 3,170
    Betpoints: 162

    Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    I agree with you. It's prob. the most under-utilized book out there.

    That said, I don't think anyone really knows who is running the operation and who the market-maker is. Without that info., an A rating would be aggressive.
    It's an exchange.

  16. #16
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    It's an exchange.
    the old.fairlay.com site is easier to get around but they are working out bugs on new site..Ive been on a while now and have seen ties between pro market-makers between matchbook and them they use program scripts to auto change odds in the horse racing that is for sure...The sports odds are clones of Pinny in most cases so odds are great for USA peeps...For me the most important thing is instant withdrawals which I have done over 100 with them all instant every time...Second is Odds and they have best for USA 3rd is CS which they do good job with. They do have a license based in Costa Rica....

  17. #17
    betg
    betg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 222

    Hello,
    I am trying to withdraw 1.2 BTC for over 4 months now. They are using same argument iven after I have made KYC verification with them - "money laundering" (they called it mixing as well) because I used to deposit and withdraw without play - I has been playing with them before without any problems until this happened. They denied to send money back to my bitcoin address from which it has been depositted, they just steal the money! they are not licensed anywhere! RED FLAG, DO NOT PLAY HERE!!!!

  18. #18
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,206
    Betpoints: 1943

    Quote Originally Posted by betg View Post
    Hello,
    I am trying to withdraw 1.2 BTC for over 4 months now. They are using same argument iven after I have made KYC verification with them - "money laundering" (they called it mixing as well) because I used to deposit and withdraw without play - I has been playing with them before without any problems until this happened. They denied to send money back to my bitcoin address from which it has been depositted, they just steal the money! they are not licensed anywhere! RED FLAG, DO NOT PLAY HERE!!!!
    If you would like to submit a sportsbook complaint form SBR may be able to help.

    They should not be allowing you to deposit and withdraw without playing the funds to start with if they care about following AML rules.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #19
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by betg View Post
    Hello,
    I am trying to withdraw 1.2 BTC for over 4 months now. They are using same argument iven after I have made KYC verification with them - "money laundering" (they called it mixing as well) because I used to deposit and withdraw without play - I has been playing with them before without any problems until this happened. They denied to send money back to my bitcoin address from which it has been depositted, they just steal the money! they are not licensed anywhere! RED FLAG, DO NOT PLAY HERE!!!!
    Hi Betg....you are the first withdrawal complaint I have ever seen for Fairlay...The guys that run seem very fair and legit and Ive done 100's of withdrawals and over 32,862 mBTC in wagers never a issue...Can you explain why you would deposit and withdraw without playing...I could see if it was one time thing but your statement seems like it was more frequent because it does sound like you are using it as a mixer...Also did you comply fully to all the KYC request made and send them everything requested in Timely manner....Sorry for all questions but just curious as they are one of my favorite places to wager and have been good to this point

  20. #20
    betg
    betg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 222

    I have also made 50+ btc withdraws before untill this happened... yes I have been trying surebetting but odds were changing very fast so last 10-20 withdrawals I have deposited and cashed out without play... before I was betting without surebets and it worked without problems... I have sent them KYC after few months of denying it but finally I have made this step but unfortunately they said that "it's too late, then that my docs are fake, they wanted movie with me holding pictures which was another excuse and just "too much for me" I realized that they have 100 of excuses because they think it was "money laundering" which is huge missunderstanding and final excuse to not pay me - they collected my "laundering" deposit to the pocket and they are fine with it. I will open complaint tomorrow but I have tried everything for few months and they do not want to pay they wanted me to prove from where I have money in btc which is impossible to prove I couldn't find 1 of 100's transfer which they wanted, money were legit 100% I am just sportsbettor.

  21. #21
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,206
    Betpoints: 1943

    Quote Originally Posted by betg View Post
    I have also made 50+ btc withdraws before untill this happened... yes I have been trying surebetting but odds were changing very fast so last 10-20 withdrawals I have deposited and cashed out without play... before I was betting without surebets and it worked without problems... I have sent them KYC after few months of denying it but finally I have made this step but unfortunately they said that "it's too late, then that my docs are fake, they wanted movie with me holding pictures which was another excuse and just "too much for me" I realized that they have 100 of excuses because they think it was "money laundering" which is huge missunderstanding and final excuse to not pay me - they collected my "laundering" deposit to the pocket and they are fine with it. I will open complaint tomorrow but I have tried everything for few months and they do not want to pay they wanted me to prove from where I have money in btc which is impossible to prove I couldn't find 1 of 100's transfer which they wanted, money were legit 100% I am just sportsbettor.
    Nobody likes being asked for selfies or to do video conference calls but Fairlay are not known for making up excuses to steal.

    And if you refuse a request like that they just say you have refused KYC and will do no more.

    Lots of people do go through this.

    10 or 20 deposits being withdrawn without play really is highly unusual. They just want to make sure you are not up to no good and happy to identify yourself.

    I'd just contact them and do as they ask and get approved and move on personally. It sounds like you use them quite a bit so probably not worth losing your money as well as the out. :\

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  22. #22
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by betg View Post
    I have also made 50+ btc withdraws before untill this happened... yes I have been trying surebetting but odds were changing very fast so last 10-20 withdrawals I have deposited and cashed out without play... before I was betting without surebets and it worked without problems... I have sent them KYC after few months of denying it but finally I have made this step but unfortunately they said that "it's too late, then that my docs are fake, they wanted movie with me holding pictures which was another excuse and just "too much for me" I realized that they have 100 of excuses because they think it was "money laundering" which is huge missunderstanding and final excuse to not pay me - they collected my "laundering" deposit to the pocket and they are fine with it. I will open complaint tomorrow but I have tried everything for few months and they do not want to pay they wanted me to prove from where I have money in btc which is impossible to prove I couldn't find 1 of 100's transfer which they wanted, money were legit 100% I am just sportsbettor.
    if that was my BTC I would send them what they request of pic/video you holding your ID...that does not seem unreasonable.. But wow 10-20 deposits and then withdrawals without wagering that does kind of send up the Red flag of suspicion IMO..

  23. #23
    evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-08
    Posts: 992
    Betpoints: 3650

    Quote Originally Posted by betg View Post
    I have also made 50+ btc withdraws before untill this happened... yes I have been trying surebetting but odds were changing very fast so last 10-20 withdrawals I have deposited and cashed out without play... before I was betting without surebets and it worked without problems... I have sent them KYC after few months of denying it but finally I have made this step but unfortunately they said that "it's too late, then that my docs are fake, they wanted movie with me holding pictures which was another excuse and just "too much for me" I realized that they have 100 of excuses because they think it was "money laundering" which is huge missunderstanding and final excuse to not pay me - they collected my "laundering" deposit to the pocket and they are fine with it. I will open complaint tomorrow but I have tried everything for few months and they do not want to pay they wanted me to prove from where I have money in btc which is impossible to prove I couldn't find 1 of 100's transfer which they wanted, money were legit 100% I am just sportsbettor.
    This is the same guy who has been whining about this on Bitcointalk for months now. Fairlay is saying he is a lying criminal. I have no dog in the fight, and have no way of knowing who is telling the truth. But I have a tough time having sympathy for someone who is at the very least abusing the privilege of free deposits/payouts via bitcoin.

  24. #24
    betg
    betg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 222

    Yes it's me from that forum... of course 10-20 deposits without playing may put red flag in suspiction but this is how they decided to solve this situation - by taking 1,2+ btc to the pocket - how can I call this? fair ? way ahead... sending back deposit + blocking account or take some fees looking good but not taking my money away!
    About kyc : I have made this, was accepted then they made another excuse: asked for VIDEO - didn't make movie because I have old phone, it will be unvisible (they told me to hold ID + other paper that I am verifying fairlay but ID will be unvisible 99,9% so I dropped this because they will find this argument 100% as 10 times before) They are holding my funds 5 months now!

  25. #25
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,206
    Betpoints: 1943

    Quote Originally Posted by betg View Post
    Yes it's me from that forum... of course 10-20 deposits without playing may put red flag in suspiction but this is how they decided to solve this situation - by taking 1,2+ btc to the pocket - how can I call this? fair ? way ahead... sending back deposit + blocking account or take some fees looking good but not taking my money away!
    About kyc : I have made this, was accepted then they made another excuse: asked for VIDEO - didn't make movie because I have old phone, it will be unvisible (they told me to hold ID + other paper that I am verifying fairlay but ID will be unvisible 99,9% so I dropped this because they will find this argument 100% as 10 times before) They are holding my funds 5 months now!
    Without knowing all the details, I agree with you that it sounds questionable for them to confiscate any funds from you, apart from reasonable fees.

    But you make yourself sound suspicious making up excuses to not comply with requests or avoid a video conference. Just use a computer to do it if your phone is too old.

    Just calm down and try to satisfy them that you are genuine person who was just arbing and missed opportunities that many times in a row is my first suggestion.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  26. #26
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,206
    Betpoints: 1943

    what amounts are we talking about that you deposited?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #27
    betg
    betg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    what amounts are we talking about that you deposited?
    Don't know but estimating 50+BTC. Believe me I have tried many many things, they are finding new excuse everytime, they have stated that it was "money laundering" I don;t know why and this is their final excuse so verification doesn't matter anymore.

  28. #28
    bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-09-17
    Posts: 244
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its a minuscule book so impossible to get an accurate rating and no longevity

    SBR needs lots and lots of info
    A big fat check would help as well.

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 160 pts


  29. #29
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    This has to be the most suspicious case I have seen on SBR..the OP made 10-20 deposits and withdrawals without wagering, he then gets asked for KYC and waits 2 months to send info and then when asked for a video holding ID he claims he has no camera. Now this is for a good sum of funds 1.2 BTC...Come on now! He also admits that Fairlay was perfect up to that point and he did many many wagers/withdrawals up until he started the possible "Mixer" scheme..So it would seem to me as long as you don't F'%k around and are not a criminal Fairlay is Fine place to play at

  30. #30
    betg
    betg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 222

    I have denied to send my documents many times as they have no license at all, don't know who stay behind this bookie so IMO they can't request these kind of documents if they run this illegal... anyway after I decided to send them they auto-replied "Thank You, now please send video with You holding visible ID + in second hand nickname" this was again too much, I have definitely denied (was very angry about next excuse) and they have gave me 24 hours to do this and if I won't do then it will be "too late". They have also requested PROVE of the funds deposited to the one address which I didn't iven found (used 1000+ addresses in my history) so this is really unreasonable excuses from them.

  31. #31
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,206
    Betpoints: 1943

    Quote Originally Posted by betg View Post
    Don't know but estimating 50+BTC. Believe me I have tried many many things, they are finding new excuse everytime, they have stated that it was "money laundering" I don;t know why and this is their final excuse so verification doesn't matter anymore.
    I think you need to be understanding if you want to deposit 10-20K US$ worth of bitcoin and withdraw it again without betting that many times.

    Just do the verification they want and get paid.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  32. #32
    evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-08
    Posts: 992
    Betpoints: 3650

    Dude moves $200k around in bitcoin, but cannot afford a phone with a video camera. I think this case is pretty much closed...

  33. #33
    betg
    betg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 222

    Do not get misunderstood - I have been playing for most of it. Video was just another excuse I definitely denied and they have gave me24 hours to send (wtf?), I also need to "verify" money on my bitcoin wallets and when I asked how can I do that they of course didn't reply, it's long long story... I just want my money back to the account from which it has been deposited (if they think it's laundering it's right move imo?) I have no other opportunites to fight with them - only discourage everyone from playing there - if You deposit and eventually don't wanna bet bookies generally taking fees or saying that You have to play for deposit, they just want to collect my deposit to the pocket by making many many excuses one by one So finally if they "think" that You have unknown money they are collecting them.

  34. #34
    evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-08
    Posts: 992
    Betpoints: 3650

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    This has to be the most suspicious case I have seen on SBR..the OP made 10-20 deposits and withdrawals without wagering, he then gets asked for KYC and waits 2 months to send info and then when asked for a video holding ID he claims he has no camera. Now this is for a good sum of funds 1.2 BTC...Come on now! He also admits that Fairlay was perfect up to that point and he did many many wagers/withdrawals up until he started the possible "Mixer" scheme..So it would seem to me as long as you don't F'%k around and are not a criminal Fairlay is Fine place to play at
    I generally agree. Fairlay should still have paid this guy, IMO, but if anyone deserved not to get paid, it's someone who makes hundreds of withdrawals/deposits without betting.

    The only thing I would say is odd about Fairlay is that they make you re-use the same BTC address for all deposits and withdrawals. Then they suggest making a new ID for every transaction if you want a new address. Encouraging people to make multiple accounts doesn't jibe well with having KYC requirements.

  35. #35
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    I generally agree. Fairlay should still have paid this guy, IMO, but if anyone deserved not to get paid, it's someone who makes hundreds of withdrawals/deposits without betting.

    The only thing I would say is odd about Fairlay is that they make you re-use the same BTC address for all deposits and withdrawals. Then they suggest making a new ID for every transaction if you want a new address. Encouraging people to make multiple accounts doesn't jibe well with having KYC requirements.
    Not sure what you mean...I use 3 withdrawal address saved and change them regularly Add new ones and Delete old ones regularly too..Never a issue...the deposit address though cant be changed like Nitrogen allows

12 Last
Top