blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betphoenix/Matchbook Book to Book Rumor.

Just spoken to my agent from BP about the book to book transfer regarding why it existed. What she told me was that she wasn't given a reason why it ended, but that it might be reestablish in the future (no time frame).

If anyone want to help promote this please e-mail or call them and tell them you want betphoenix and matchbook book to book transfer back.

A couple reason why I want it back.

1. Betphoenix 4k withdrawal option per week when you factor in the processing time + the 1 week hold time, it comes out to be much longer than a week. Whereas if I did a book to book transfer it takes a few hours and I only have to wait a week for it to clear.

2. Depositing to BP from any other alternative is expensive, whereas depositing from MB to BP is free.

3. I will have less deposits to and from my bank to books, reducing the amount of paper trail generated to illegal gambling.

4. Withdrawals expense is cover by MB from BP to MB, reducing my weekly withdrawal cost. At least to $9 per 3k from MB to my bank.

5. It is another out in case Betphoenix start giving the "money processor problem statement"

6. It is another out in case Matchbook start giving the "money process problem statement"

So please support the cause and get BP to bring back book to book with matchbook.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

wow I didn't even know about this, wtf man. That is lame. I liked playing at matchbook, but your right its hard to get small amounts of money on there. Most CC are accepted at BetPhoenix while not many are accepted at MB. BRING IT BACK!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bling