lavariver
    lavariver's Avatar Become A Pro!

BET365 I not recomend to register here for newbies

Registered my account at BET365 on early days of May and made 900£ deposit.The site look realy great and comfortable,good odds,many in play games and markets.Started playing here without any problems.Week ago I deposited 3000£ (almost all my bankroll) because Word cup will be played soon and I felt I can win big here.Yesterday was last time I to sucessfully loged to my account and place bets.When i tryed to log in today I got ACTSTA. login failed message.I fast logged in to my email and OMG there is no any email from BET365.I fast went to LIVE chat service and asked what problems is with my account here my conversation

Andrew Co has joined this chat.

You are now chatting with Andrew Co.

Andrew Co Hello, welcome to bet365 live chat. How may I help you? Please include your four-digit security number if you want to talk about something specific to your account.

Grigas hello I cannot log in to my account to place bets

Grigas Login Failed
    Please contact us and quote Ref ACTSTA.

Grigas four-digit security number XXXX

Andrew Co In order for me to discuss specific details on your account, could I take your four-digit security number please?

Andrew Co I can see that we require a copy of your passport, driving license, a copy of your ID with your face in the image and your postal verification code.

Grigas my document I verified my account has face in it

Andrew Co We require these documents from you before we can proceed, if you can send the above to documents@bet365.com

Grigas my document I sent has my personal photo

Grigas I not received any postal code from you

Andrew Co I have re-sent the postal verification code for you now.

Andrew Co Can I ask when you sent your ID in?

Grigas as I see it was sent 13 of May

Andrew Co Ok, we require two new copy's of ID sent to documents@bet365.com, and one piece of ID including your face next to the ID.

Grigas there I can find example of that?

Andrew Co So it would be a photo of your passport, a photo of your passport with your face in the image and also a photo of your driving license.

Grigas I do not have passport

Grigas only european ID card

Andrew Co It would need to be your ID card then Grigas.

Grigas now I understand

Grigas I want to place bets on World cup will be my account fixed until start of World cup?

Grigas yesterday I placed bets without problems and now I cannot do that

Andrew Co Once you have sent in the above we can review and proceed from there Grigas.

Grigas I need to send my ID documents and my account fill be fixed in two days to place bets on World cup?

Andrew Co I can not guarantee a time, however it will be as soon as possible.

Grigas why you cannot guarantee it is very important thing to me

Andrew Co Because it needs to be reviewed by another department and then they will need to get in touch with Grigas, also we require your PVC which I have now re-sent however this will take a few days to reach you.

Grigas I was placing bets for month without problems and before World cup all this problems started with you that I cannot log in and place bets

Andrew Co I am sorry for the inconvenience, once we have been able to verify your documentation we will then be able to proceed

Grigas but I not received previous PVC there are you sending it is it registered mail?

Andrew Co We need to confirm your address, so we will need to post it to your address.

Grigas I am asking you to which address do you mailed it and is it registered mail?

Andrew Co It will be the address that is registered on your account Grigas.

Grigas give me that address here please

Grigas I want to check is it correct

Andrew Co It will be the address registered on your account when you first opened it Grigas.

Grigas ok but I not received my postal code and I want to be sure it goes to correct address

Andrew Co It is XXXXXXXXXX Road.
    Grigas thats correct

Grigas ant what is my postal code?

Andrew Co The PVC (Postal Verification Code) is a code that is sent the address registered on your account, to verify your address.

Andrew Co This will be sent by First-class post in a plain, unmarked envelope. We are unable to confirm the expected delivery time and would recommend checking with your local Post Office for more details.

Grigas I want to know my postal code of my address

Andrew Co I am only able to confirm the first line of your address I am afraid.

Grigas but I want to check is my information correct because I not received postal code from you

Andrew Co I can not provide any further information, you should know the address that was registered to your account. Therefore you will need to wait until you receive the PVC

Grigas I know my address and I want to check that you are sending postal code to my correct address

Andrew Co The postal verification code will be sent today Grigas.

Grigas I have a lot of money in my account and I feel worried about them and I want to know that information

Grigas I invested my personal money here and you should give me all information I need about my account

Grigas how can you not give that information I want to know.Why I not received my postal code if the address in my account is correct?

Andrew Co I understand, however I will be unable to discuss any further information relating to your account. The PVC will be re-sent today, please await this and send in the above required documents to documents@bet365.com

Grigas how can you not discuss any information about my personal verified account I am your customer or not?

Grigas and you have not gave me information is my postal code being mailed using registered mail service?

Andrew Co The PVC will be sent by First-class post in a plain, unmarked envelope.

At the moment I have 5600£ blocked in my account including winnings.I want to cry now I feel this issue are not going to be fixed before World cup start and I will miss this big opportunity which happens only every 4 years.All my hard earned money are invested in BET365.They want postal code from me which I not received and they are not giving me my registered address in full to be checked.When I registered I used their automatic system to put address using just house number and postal code and I not checked is system works good and made no mistake I am in trust with new technologies.So as they do not give my address in full for check with city and postal code.They send not registered letter and there is no guarantee I am going to receive it you cannot track your letter.After this conversation I see that they have no respesct with their customers.I am feel so small and sick now then I have no access to my own money and cannot do banking.

Name:  auto.JPG
Views: 2797
Size:  13.3 KB

Also I have friends which are registered for longer time at this bookmaker and had no problems.But that is happening for new customers as I checked there are so many complains nowadays.So I am sending todays requested documents to them and willing to receive their postal code as soon as possible.For new customers I would not recomend to put money here because your account can be restricted anytime and it can cause big troubles.If you decide to deposit do not put all you have.And do not deposit without that postal code they require,I made big mistake deposited money and played here,they just asked ID document to verify my account but no information was given that they sent me postal code which I not received and I will need that postal code to be entered.This is such important thing they are not willing to cummunicate with customer if postal code is not received. ''I will be unable to discuss any further information relating to your account''.Can anybode give me advise that should I do if the postal code is not received?They do not provide information there this damn code is going to be sent.

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Just wait for the PVC to turn up.....

Unless you dont actually live there, there is no problem

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most important rule after sending documents is to request withdrawal for some symbolic amount or whatever amount you want.After they proceed your withdrawal then you can rest assured that everything is ok with your account.

KYC code they implement few years back,after invasion of scammers.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Very basic procedure they just wanna veryify who you say you are

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

fukking idiot

bwinapati
    bwinapati's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

fukking bet365

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Hmmm betting in £ sterling, dont sound very British from your writing!

The writing style in the OP's post is more "European Fraudster" than British LOL

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Just like the paddy complaint, only this guy's english is not as bad as bulldog's.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Shame on them!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bet365 one of the top books in the world

Always another story that we do not get

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bet365 one of the top books in the world

Always another story that we do not get
    No, just no.

Garbage book.

mygooglik
    mygooglik's Avatar Become A Pro!

My friend had also the big problems with Bet365, as they always been told that the letter is sent, but letter never arrived, neither old neither new one... Shame on them!

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    No, just no.

Garbage book.
    It's the TOP 3 book ever, get a clue...

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

The moral of the story here is to plan ahead when opening a new account anywhere, and make sure you verify your info before depositing.

Why did you not contact them when your verification codes didn't arrive in the mail?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post

They haven't let me bet more then $100 per game on CFB for the last 2 years.
    My account there is worthless and haven't used it in 2 years.

If this is your idea of a top tier book "ever" then you're right.

They will treat you like gold if you're continuisly depositing,show them any ability
    to beat them and they'll send you a cute e-mail saying your account is good to go with a
    $100 bet max.

DrRuss
    DrRuss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Hmmm betting in £ sterling, dont sound very British from your writing!

The writing style in the OP's post is more "European Fraudster" than British LOL
    Dumbest thing I've ever heard! What does the currency matter? You can choose to open your account in any of selected currencies... The Sterling is much better currency to hold than the Euro, btw.

Really $hitty deal for the OP, having his money held hostage right before the World Cup. They could at least let him bet, it's not like he can withdraw the money without PVC...

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    They haven't let me bet more then $100 per game on CFB for the last 2 years.
    My account there is worthless and haven't used it in 2 years.

If this is your idea of a top tier book "ever" then you're right.

They will treat you like gold if you're continuisly depositing,show them any ability
    to beat them and they'll send you a cute e-mail saying your account is good to go with a
    $100 bet max.
    lol...

Dr.Gonzo

You penetrating scrub.

Apparently I have too much of a clue for 365, limited to peanuts.

And they slow payed me.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    You penetrating scrub.

Apparently I have too much of a clue for 365, limited to peanuts.

And they slow payed me.

Dr.Gonzo

Top 3 book...

Jog on

Dr.Gonzo

WORST BOOKIE 2013

We couldn’t end the year without awarding Fair Wagering Australia’s “Worst Bookmaker 2013”.
    We determine the worst bookie to be the one that is the most unfair to punters – particularly those that happen to win more often than they lose.
    It was a very strong field this year, headed by UK-owned Ladbrokes, Bet365 and Sportingbet, but honorable mentions also go to the homegrown Luxbet and Betezy.
    But there can only one winner. Envelope please. Drumroll…..
    And the winner is…. Bet365!!! To accept the award, please welcome American film and television actor Samuel L Jackson.

Thanks Samuel, short but sweet.
    Bet365
    An unethical bookie where winners are shown the door with astonishing haste.
    Winning accounts are closed, successful clients are offered minuscule bets.
    Bets are rejected, prices are cut.
    Restrictions are placed, bonus winnings are removed.
    Bet365 operate under an appallingly one-sided set of terms and conditions which even in the words of the compliant Northern Territory Racing Commission are “harsh” and “restrictive”.
    The same regulator even hauled a representative before the commission to fully explain their practices.
    Advertising
    It has also become clear in recent times that Bet365 is to TV cricket coverage what Tom Waterhouse was to the NRL. You can’t watch a boundary scored without a Bet365 logo in your face or a Michael Clarke century without a follow up Samuel L Jackson TV spot.
    Waterhouse at 8pm on the NRL is one thing, but copping it in the middle of the afternoon during the country’s most popular national family sport is another thing altogether. Targeting kids? Doubtful. Irresponsible? Absolutely.
    How have Bet365 largely escaped the tirade directed at Tom Waterhouse after his irresponsible over saturating advertising? Cricket Australia and Channel Nine must assume some of the blame as well.
    The Company
    While it’s clear that operations in Australia haven’t all gone according to plan – the local arm is believed to have lost AUD$36 million in its first year (in-play restrictions hurt immensely) – the company certainly is a Goliath.
    On figures from its last financial year of reporting (ending March ‘13), operating profit was up 54% to AUD$327 million on a staggering turnover of in excess of AUD$36 billion from over two million active clients.
    Previously, the non-listed privately-held company has rarely shared its financial numbers. The family behind the multi-billion dollar enterprise – Peter Coates, his daughter Denise (CEO), and son John, are worth over AUD$1.7 billion – just 13 years after they launched the firm.
    The family’s controlling interest in Premier League football club Stoke City actually drained the company of over AUD$50 million last year. But the most mind-blowing number is that the company is sitting on over AUD$780 million of cash reserves. Sheeeeeshhh! indeed.
    Apparently, one doesn’t accumulate that sort of wealth by betting both winners and losers. It’s more a case of one winning family and millions of losers.
    We say that having a bookmaker’s license in Australia shouldn’t just be a license to print money. It’s a form of gambling where winners have to be tolerated. Bookmakers must be forced to bet both losers and winners to win a reasonable amount.
    Bookmaking needs to get back to being a duel between oddsmaker and punter, not a one-sided massacre.
    So congratulations go to Bet365, Fair Wagering Australia’s Worst Bookmaker 2013.
    Stay tuned to the FWA in 2014 as we continue our quest to bring back fairness to wagering in Australia.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

The crazy thing is when a book goes broke - as unfortunately many do - the first thing people on here attack them for is for keeping sharps around, offering bonuses and lines to those who would clearly take advantage, etc. When a book does the opposite and protects themselves from that, they're apparently the "worst book in the world". So which do you people prefer because we've had both advertising here at SBR, along with Pinny, and people weren't happy with any of it. A book that basically gives punters free reign with bonuses, how much they could bet, crazy odds and bonuses = bankrupt and forum pandemonium. A book that has always acknowledged it's lane, never pretended to be a book for sharps, gives small bonuses and caters to the casual punter = still crap. And yet that's the book that's still around making a fortune. Not too difficult to figure out which market a book would cater to.

Any list that declares the worst bookie of 2013 and doesn't rank Canbet as #1 indicates me to me that it's useless. Come back to me when we have complaints of over 1.5 million owed just from SBR posters let alone everyone else not on SBR about bet365 and then I'll be ready to listen as to how bad they are. If you're a casual punter and have legit id, they're a great book.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The crazy thing is when a book goes broke - as unfortunately many do - the first thing people on here attack them for is for keeping sharps around, offering bonuses and lines to those who would clearly take advantage, etc. When a book does the opposite and protects themselves from that, they're apparently the "worst book in the world". So which do you people prefer because we've had both advertising here at SBR, along with Pinny, and people weren't happy with any of it. A book that basically gives punters free reign with bonuses, how much they could bet, crazy odds and bonuses = bankrupt and forum pandemonium. A book that has always acknowledged it's lane, never pretended to be a book for sharps, gives small bonuses and caters to the casual punter = still crap. And yet that's the book that's still around making a fortune. Not too difficult to figure out which market a book would cater to.

Any list that declares the worst bookie of 2013 and doesn't rank Canbet as #1 indicates me to me that it's useless. Come back to me when we have complaints of over 1.5 million owed just from SBR posters let alone everyone else not on SBR about bet365 and then I'll be ready to listen as to how bad they are. If you're a casual punter and have legit id, they're a great book.

I'm a casual punter with legit ID and i say they are a shitt book.

Hip Hip Horray for bet365,they are not as bad as Canbet.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Canbet isn't licensed in Australia, not eligible.

And despite all that waffle you wrote, 365 is still a garbage book with horrible customer service.

diankris
    diankris's Avatar Become A Pro!

What book that is best for you?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sour grapes

Lol

Bet 365 highly regarded all
    Over world

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sour grapes Lol Bet 365 highly regarded all Over world
    Shari on the jjgold shift... Who are they highly regarded by? Certainly not by SBR until they had to move towards a more Euro-centric business model and you ended up on the payroll.