fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Bet365 and roland-Garros (tennis)

Could someone explain me this please because i really don't understand:
    For very little challenger tournament matches today Bet365 offers a large variety of bets, including bets on total games in the match and game spread (the two types of bets i appreciate the most). But for matches at Roland-Garros , which is one of the 4 most important tournament in the year, they only offer very few bets, and no bets on total games, no bets on game spread ????? Can someone explain to me ??

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by fabulous View Post
    Could someone explain me this please because i really don't understand:
    For very little challenger tournament matches today Bet365 offers a large variety of bets, including bets on total games in the match and game spread (the two types of bets i appreciate the most). But for matches at Roland-Garros , which is one of the 4 most important tournament in the year, they only offer very few bets, and no bets on total games, no bets on game spread ????? Can someone explain to me ??
    I noticed that too ... they do that almost for every Grand Slam tourney for the early rounds

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

They don't have live stream for RG on their site, maybe that is the reason here.

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes that is the case. Their service provider doesnt have rights to stream RG matches,because rights are very expensive.
    Now they relay only on ibm slamtracker and they offer only basic bet options. They cant offer next point bet because rg site can bug and you can slay them if you are at court...

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

well, I think this is only for the early rounds because there are more betting options now (including point-by-point betting) for the last 2 matches of the day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its that way with all UK Books and live betting

When streams not available you will not see much offered in UK

fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Well, i'm disgusted because i had made big deposit on B365 before roland-garros, hoping i could place many bets (live betting). But as a matter a fact there's no interest keeping money at B365 for that roland-garros...Sh...

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Quote Originally Posted by fabulous View Post
    Well, i'm disgusted because i had made big deposit on B365 before roland-garros, hoping i could place many bets (live betting). But as a matter a fact there's no interest keeping money at B365 for that roland-garros...Sh...
    Maybe you will have better luck with Wimbledon soon