andrewxy84
    andrewxy84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Betin - Account closed without reason

Hello.Before around 2 weeks i opened an account in www2.betin.com/en/.
    Everything was ok.I received the 100% welcome bonus and started to play with 200 euros.After a series of bets i sent them my national id.My account had been updated accordingly as they answered me and i sent also and a document to verify my address.Also has been acceptable.After some days i requested my first withdrawal via neteller.Eventhough i had made my deposit via neteller thay wanted to make my first withdrawal via bank account.I sent them my first page from my bank saving account book and it had been also acceptable.From 1210 euros that i had i requested only 200 because they informed me that only the fisrt withdrawal should have been via bank account and all the others with neteller.I requested the 200 euros in 16 of january and they answered me that had been proceed.Yesterday sunday 19 of january i made a second withdrawal of 300 euros via neteller.Everything was ok.Today when i tried to log in to my accound because i wanted to see my new ammount after wa wiinning bet i couldn't.They claimed that from the ip that i received my bonus have been many accounts opened.This is just an excuse.The pc that i was using was unique and the ip.After many days of suffering they try to find some excuses not to pay me.Please be careful with this company.I will make also a complain to ciga.I have all the documents that may want again to send them.I have nothing to hide.

andrewxy84

The total amount is 1300 euros.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

you can never trust eastern european bookie, they hardly like to give money.

andrewxy84

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkk View Post
    you can never trust eastern european bookie, they hardly like to give money.

Before i start playing i read that there are many people from the old eurobet and i supposed that i wouldn't have any kind of problem.And one friend that suggested to me had taken money from betin.So i am very dissapointed because seemed that was a reliable bet company.

wwraymond
    wwraymond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

One of the many reasons I stopped with the online, years ago. No recourse. Sorry pal

redski22
    redski22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

where come you from and how many bets did you place? maximum stake? which sports and league?
    please, give some more details

Tommy777
    Tommy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I can only warn each deposit at Betin !
    untrustworthy company , by win only only problems.
    documents are not recognized, it is played on time!
    and if that's not enough comes the trick with double account, the player is presented litters to withhold and account closed, all the old tricks bookies to withhold
    sorry for my english.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

Quote Originally Posted by andrewxy84 View Post
    Before i start playing i read that there are many people from the old eurobet and i supposed that i wouldn't have any kind of problem.And one friend that suggested to me had taken money from betin.So i am very dissapointed because seemed that was a reliable bet company.
    Eurobet = Coral.co.uk
    Betin = Albania