johncrud
    Suck, Fuc, Lick Combination
    johncrud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

only people don't make a living defend people who do make a living? who makes a living in this forum. please come forward so i can tail you forever.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

There are people here who make a living (either wholly or in part) from it. Most all of them won't post picks, and even if they did it wouldn't do you much good.

Monk
    Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johncrud View Post
    70% of all people in all forums have losing record or in the negative zone.
    Agreed, I would even say that number is even higher, close to 90% for sure.

better not to do research but to pick the opposite everytime.
    If you don't do research, it is better not to bet at all. The second best option is to bet what winning bettors are suggesting. And third best option is to bet opposite. You see, this is not a zero sum game, so betting opposite will not help.

there is a very profitable system out there-nothing beats having a 100k job..
    I agree again. If you can have a very profitable job in some other sector, that is great.

systems are for fools.. just flip a coin.. fade yourself or someone else... double down if you lose..
    Agreed one more time. You are making more sense than it seemed to be before... you are just a bitter guy, that's all.

to make a living you need at least 30k+ per year.. do you seriously think you can make 30k per year without any consequences like limiting wager amounts, etc??
    Yes. And more. But as any pro gambling, it is hard.

First 12