williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Book with most options?

Hey everyone-
    After Matchbook's latest problems I am looking to put some money into a second book. Also, I want to have teasers and parlays available to me even though I don't bet them much. What is a solid book with a ton of betting options? I want to be able to bet all soccer games, tennis matches, golf pairings, etc. In other words, I want to have some of the more obscure bets available to me that Matchbook or bodog don't have (yes I still have a little money in Bodog ).

Thanks for your help.

williams22

I'm debating between 5dimes and the Greek at this point...Can someone help steer my decision? I'll give points for advice, thanks.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

if choice is your many request then nobody beats 5dimes, they have the most parlay options and the teasers are incredible, greek is considered amongst the best for large wagers or regular teasers like 6-7 points
    Points Awarded:

williams22 gave thespeculator 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    if choice is your many request then nobody beats 5dimes, they have the most parlay options and the teasers are incredible, greek is considered amongst the best for large wagers or regular teasers like 6-7 points
    Thanks, you've confirmed my decision.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

thanks for the transfer , sorry for my bad grammar