maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Payout going bad

I requested a withdraw form my Bookmaker.com betting account. I asked for a check at the end of the August and got it 10 days later. I deposited the check on September 09/2009 and 5 days later I got the news from my Bank (CHASE) that the check was rejected under the reason of "insufficient funds".

I must add that the check is $2995...and of course this is less then I lost since I opened my betting account more then a year ago. I always deposited money using ** and guess what, was never a problem getting my account funded.

Finnaly I got a winning streak and instead getting some of my money back, now I'm waisting my time calling my Bank, their Bank (nobody answer), make copies of the statement, exchange emails, faxes, chatting online,etc.

So much for the online great rewievs the Bookmaker have...I talked to their costumer service and they ask me to prove that the check was not cashed, I send copies and they send me an email saying "acording to our records the matter was resolved"...but the money are neither in my Bank or betting account.

Things get even better, when I was waiting for my check to arrive I deposited another $350. The costumer service is "great", they keep asking me for "proof" but why they don't contact their freakin' Bank to see that the check was rejected ? I must add that I sent a copy of the check and Bank statement.

Now I'm waiting for the Payout Department to open so we will continue what it looks like a long exchange of phone calls and emails over what supposed to be a simple and normal transaction.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Blame your government, they're the ones making it difficult for books (because they think you're their property).

Those of us living in the free world can cash out any time without any problems.

maersksealand

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Blame your government, they're the ones making it difficult for books (because they think you're their property).

Those of us living in the free world can cash out any time without any problems.

Dude, I donated and supported Ron Paul, I went protesting to some Tea Party events...what elese you expect me to do ? Is not like I'm a clueless sheep, but I have no power over the Gov, restrictions. Bookmaker should stick with some payouts methods that work...not jeopardizing players money when it comes to payouts.

I talk to the costumer support today and they said to contact them again in one hour.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Sure, sorry, wasn't meaning it that way :-)

The point is basically they're a solid book, they'll pay. The problem is simply they have to change payout methods constantly cos all avenues get shut down (especially hard for a large book with that sort of volume of transactions).

maersksealand

GREAT NEWS ! The money are back to my betting account and now I have to ask for another withdraw. They said the problem was on their side...they will not say more then this.

They also said my new withdraw request will be processed faster then usual. So took 24h to solve this problem and I'm pleased with how the things lined up. I'm inclined to said that my problem was an exceptional one, I will keep you guys updated about how the second round of payout goes. My faith in Bookmaker is restored at least temporarly, I was very pissed off when after almost 3 weeks of waiting I got a check which was worthless.

madchedda
    $$$$$$$
    madchedda's Avatar Become A Pro!

im glad it got resolved

lawsofpower48
    lawsofpower48's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had the same issue for a while, but had it resolved as the US makes them change all the time in payout methods..good ol paypal or netteller days in the US......... so much easier back then....

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    The problem is simply they have to change payout methods constantly cos all avenues get shut down
    HeeeHAWWWW, can you please expand on this - I heard this excuse from a few CR based books (including WSEX) claiming that they cannot pay due some banking limitation... but I fail to comprehend it ... if a book cannot pay clients, they do not have a business... so I d appreciate it you could give more details what they are talking about... is that related to the US gambling bill ?

maersksealand

BAD NEWS again...
    So I had the money back to my betting account and Bookmaker offered me another check...and I said "no thanx"...I don't what to go thru the same sh#@ again, I got hit hit with a fee by my Bank because of the returned check...plus I had to waste hours of my time getting copies, making calls, write emails, etc.
    So I asked for a ** transfer...the maximum allowed is $800...so I wait for the transaction to go thru.
    They also told me I won't be able to ask for another withdraw for 30 days...so this is the situation:
    More then 3 weeks after my withdraw request ($2995) I got a bad check.
    If I'm lucky , one month after my original request, I might get $800 !
    I have to wait one more month before being able to ask again for MY MONEY ! So MAYBE I will get my money TWO MONTHS after my initial request !
    This is a f***** up betting company...I already faced the reality and I'm prepared to never see my money again.
    One month to get $800 ? Like I said, this is just theory, I still wait for a ** control number. And after this I have to wait another month to get (maybe) the rest of the money ?
    I don't know what kind of business they run at Bookmaker...but this is my situation...take away that A+ rating because is ridiculous...

maersksealand

I got this answer:

"Hello,

Customers can cask for payouts once every 7 days and they can have it
    for free once, twice or three times every 30 days depending on the
    level they are but because this is a special situation the deal might
    be different, we need you to call or come to the chat and ask for the
    payout again, we can't take payouts requests by email."

This is from the Payout Dept. and it makes more sense then what the "Live chat" person was saying. Looks like I can ask for a withdraw every week...so that's different from what the "live chat" person was saying. I told them I understand sometimes issues might occur, that I don't want any "special treatment"...let's just move along normaly... Sure, I would love some "special treatment" but this sounds like complicating things even more...so "normal" makes more sense to me at this point.

So at this point I have to wait 7-10 business days to get my ** control number...so I'm waiting and hope my situation is just an accident.

maersksealand

I talked to some bettors and I have heard just good things about Bookmaker...on the other hand I saw some complains too...even a returned check like I have. We will see...at this point I'm waiting for my ** control number.

I have the money back in my account but is bad because maybe I will play them and lose them...I must hang in there.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never really used Bookmaker because I have always been skeptical of them and there perceived greatness.

maersksealand

Great News, I just got $800 from Bookmaker using **. Looks like the bad check I got was an accident. They took care of the problem fast, the Payout Department was very helpful...they did everything possible to solve the problem.

I will give Bookmaker another chance and stick with them.

50cent
    50cent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

go to betjam no problem getting your money all there checks clear with no problem and you can withdraw westernunion and ** you get paid samn day tell bookmaker to go to hell...

Sarah
    Sarah's Avatar Become A Pro!

ask your money from betcris next time they are under the same umbrella betcris owned bookmaker so ask them