Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    SBR Forum I see you comment in this thread, but why not the bet islands thread????
    that is pretty funny , i havent seen alot of the sbr management post at all since then.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by Larson Von Fuqua View Post
    Perhaps you cannot read, but my point is that I WAS NOT given the bonus. Nice try though, MONGO.
    Maybe you just can't fukking write...

Quote Originally Posted by Larson Von Fuqua View Post
    In the last month or so, I all of a sudden was told that I was NOW eligible for a program that they have been offering since last JUNE (my birthday month). The program offers the client a 10% refund on ALL NET LOSSES from the previous month.

Once I was told of this program, obviously, I requested to take advantage of it, and I was successfully refunded 10% of net losses for the prior 2 or 3 months.
    Because it sure sounds like you got a bonus from them and whined like a baby WHEN YOU GOT IT. LMAO.

Maybe, if you used less bold and fonted text you wouldn't confuse yourself so much.

AudioSlaveKid
    AudioSlaveKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Dude you are a joke. It is not their fault you are a loser, you dont check their website for promotions, and for you being an asshole

First 12