robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Today Or Tomorrow Is The BI New Refund Program Payouts

Yeah, sucks to be in the red, but looking forward to it.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

today and tomorrow... they will get the refund done by 1st two days of each month.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I remember finding the rules for these rebates on the books web page back when the new rebate program was first started. Now I can't find them anymore. My memory is very bad, but it seems like they were going to return 20% to losers, and either 2% or 4% or 8% to winners depending on how much was deposited or something like that ---- am I close?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    I think I remember finding the rules for these rebates on the books web page back when the new rebate program was first started. Now I can't find them anymore. My memory is very bad, but it seems like they were going to return 20% to losers, and either 2% or 4% or 8% to winners depending on how much was deposited or something like that ---- am I close?
    I don't recall the winners part, but am pretty sure it is 20% of money in that was lost.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's 20% on all net losses for the month of May. It will automatically go into the account within the next 48 hours per their customer service.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

no..it does not go in automatically.. I just live chat with Amy and you guys need to email them to request it. cs@betislands.ag