durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by fabulous View Post
    I'm pleased to hear that some customers sometimes manage to be paid shortly...Unfortunately i can't say the same...And when i see there so many complaints abouts betonline payouts, i think i'm not the only one in that situation and i would rather say you're an exception...
    It's not an exception. P2p and B2B payouts come within a day. Checks/wires to the usa take weeks-months-or never. MB/NT take till the have the funds. I've gotten some NT the same day of request, some never came and i had to request another method. Regardless if you want your money fast, pay the fee and get the p2p.

fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    It's not an exception. P2p and B2B payouts come within a day. Checks/wires to the usa take weeks-months-or never. MB/NT take till the have the funds. I've gotten some NT the same day of request, some never came and i had to request another method. Regardless if you want your money fast, pay the fee and get the p2p.
    I ignore what is p2p Durito ? MB is the only method i use for all my bookmakers. It goes every fast (except with Betonline), and as soon as i receive payment from Betonline i'll be able to deposit it immediately on The Greek , Pinny,or another great Bookmaker. And anyway no question i pay fees with P2P. So, if i understand what you wrote, there would be a solution to help me:
    Could someone make a big deposit with MB on Betonline so that they have enough funds to pay me ? :-)

fabulous

I'm fed up with Betonline !! I posted complaint on SBR to be paid, SBR contacted Betonline, and i've just received that response from Lou:

"
    Hi,

I’ve been informed by management that you’ve since been paid."

Is this a joke from Betonline ??? I've never been paid !!! What are they talking about ??? If they are talking about my payout request from the 24th of April i have been paid that's correct ( i had posted a complaint about it on SBR and was paid then). But my current complaint concerns my payout request from the 7th of may and they perfectly know it !! So how dare they tell i was paid ?? The statut of my payout is "approved", and not "paid", and i can guarantee you i didn't receive any money on my MB account. Is it so difficult for them to understand my complaint concerns my payout request from the 7th of may (amount 4102 usd). Their behaviour is so scandalous and not professionnal, i can't believe it.... During all that time they don't pay me i lose money, coz that's money that i can't deposit on another bookmaker and bet. I've just asked Lou to contact them again and inform them of their error. What will they invent now not to pay me shortly ?? Good advice for everyone here : keep your money away from Betonline , despite their bonus is quite attractive.

fabulous

Well well well..I've just informed Lou Betonline lied when they told i have been paid since and i asked Lou to contact them again so. What's more, i saw Sarah from Betonline was there to listen customers complaints...So i sent her email too, hoping she can do something too to resolv my problem shortly now...

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

whats wrong with these people,bol is a scam book and slow pay

this has to stop.

DRINKNFISH
    DRINKNFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!

payout

Hello. Im posting because I see so many players bashing this site. Well i deposited 500, ran it up to 11k, then cashed it out. Had all my documents already sent in from my last 500 cashout. So a month later I check my wells and its in there! they say wires take 10 buisness days, i got mine in about 15 buisness days. All my friends said : your not getting your money they dont pay out" So i chalked it up as a loss tell the wire show damn near on time! Thinking bout redepositing but like everyone said, software is super gross and i got d/c bout 10 times a day. Luckily i was never in a pot of more than 50 when it d/c=). Please do as you please. Soft Soft Soft players but SOFT SOFT SOFT software. They pay tho.......................

bizo954
    bizo954's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by emias21 View Post
    Good Morning,
    I have floated around this website for sometime now. Most of my time has been spent reading the horrible reviews, which BetOnline.ag has. Yesterday a person named Sarah mentioned "If anyone has a problem with our service at betonline.ag please send me a Private message" It appears one can not be sent, unless you have a certain amount of post.
    What has sparked me to posting this morning, is what Alex_Peterson mentioned yesterday. Which seems to be a straddle on the fence. Considering he works for the company. I understand many senior members may not believe him. Yet, why would Sarah come on this website and appear to be upset about what was said. Would that not suggest an Alex_Peterson does work for betonline.ag?
    Thus I would like to bring to the attention of all those who have an account at betonline.ag along with all of those who may be considering creating one. My account has been suspended (poker fraud) for more then 2 months now. I continue to get a response of "Please allow 24 hours" At first I was asked to provide a utility bill, and a Photo ID (which is standard for the withdrawal process).
    After being approved, my account was then suspended for "POKER REVIEW". I was then asked more then 3 separate times to send a Clear copy of my Id, and utility bilL (which the first time was accepted by which ever dept approves these documents) Then I called several times, to later be told "Your account is under review by our fraud dept in SOUTH AFRICA. Some customers aren't allowed access for 6 months after review"
    I was then asked to re-send my utility bill (because it was in spanish), and this time a copy of my AMERICAN PASSPORT, and a photograph of me HOLDING THE PASSPORT. Yet, of course, I was able to provide them with this information. 2 months later not one e-mail from betonline.ag
    Hopefully Sarah is able to read this post, and contact me via email. It is rather sad to see that a customer has to make his/her business public in order to get upper managements attention. Yet sarah (if that is your real name) you seem to BLOG on SBR, more then you handle customers complaints. All I ask is for my funds to be released. No fraud has been found within my account, as I have not taken part in any.
    I am goin thru the same exact thing

bizo954
    bizo954's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am having the same exact problem with my account being suspended due to some refund error that was made on their part...... Now im unable to log into my account at all. Bol is full of it. Im done

vipelle
    vipelle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I just got my payout very quickly. I submitted my request on Friday and its now sunday night and I have my $$$. Thanks BOL! I have had no problems with them so far. I have had 3 payouts in which all of them were paid within the week with BOL

Jjk48
    Jjk48's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pretty new to the BetOnline experience and have never tried to retrieve money from my account. But how hard or easy it is to do so is a BIG question that I needed answered before I add any more money to the account. So SBR folks, what's the deal with this person's account redemption request?

benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

I've already used BOL for sportsbetting, but one thing is sure: i'll never play poker on BOL !!!How dare people use BOL for poker? We regularly read complaints because BOL confiscates money with imaginary frauds... I don't understand that some people continue using BOL for poker, that's a mistery for me...

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by witt View Post
    I got a pay out mid 3 figures in 72 hrs how are u people not getting paid
    Yeah I don't see the problem either. Just a bunch of complainer. The guy who want to cash out 4g+ do it wrong! he should cash out mid 3 figures each time, than problem solve. All he have to do is pay $20 fee each time, so what is the problem?

tp10plus
    tp10plus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

" Dead Scare ! "

I am currently a BOL customer, though I have only deposited recently 1 time and a very small amount of $, after reading all this negative reviews about delays or no payoffs, I am dead scare that it will happen to me also. Soon I will request a payoff should things continue to develop as of now, and I will of course request my original investment from my account since all I am reading is Negative postings. I will follow up with any problems or positive results at that time.
    SBR thanks for your helpful posts.

tp10plus

First 12