spencer7
    spencer7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

my paylinq/bovada

has anyone used ********* for bovada? says deposit/ withdraws are instant.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Yes they are instant, almost instant on payouts but could take upto a few hours depending on time of day. The only thing is on the wallet u have a 30 day hold on receiving payouts which means on bovada's end u can withdraw from your book to the wallet but your money will be sitting for 30days in the wallet if u take out, they only let u take out what u deposit in. But this wallet is pretty good if u ask me, don't listen to the time frame in the wallet for payouts, it says can be like 15 days or something but they pay u in a day or 2. I hope i answered everything for u.

spencer7

so deposit goes back to ********* winnings bodava pays directly. bodava website says ********* has min 200 withdraw

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by spencer7 View Post
    so deposit goes back to ********* winnings bodava pays directly. bodava website says ********* has min 200 withdraw
    If u deposit onto bovada with the wallet any winnings from that method, u will only be able to withdraw via that method, so bovada probably wont let u take it out via the other methods ive asked this question before. Not really sure what the min is but if u use the wallet at first only u will have to wait 30 days hold to get your $ if u get any winnings early and want to cash, except if u say put $250 onto the wallet originally the wallet will let u take that out within the 30days. Just do it and have all your info set up with them, so u can have it going its a very good method u just have a 30days hold at first. Its free to deposit and withdraw from bovada to the wallet, just the wallet charges fees to put $ on and take out from them.

spencer7

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    If u deposit onto bovada with the wallet any winnings from that method, u will only be able to withdraw via that method, so bovada probably wont let u take it out via the other methods ive asked this question before. Not really sure what the min is but if u use the wallet at first only u will have to wait 30 days hold to get your $ if u get any winnings early and want to cash, except if u say put $250 onto the wallet originally the wallet will let u take that out within the 30days. Just do it and have all your info set up with them, so u can have it going its a very good method u just have a 30days hold at first. Its free to deposit and withdraw from bovada to the wallet, just the wallet charges fees to put $ on and take out from them.
    thanks