JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Non-sports online gambling now legal???

I caught a few lines of an article in the Hartford Courant yesterday about legalized online gaming. At any rate it mentioned that there was a ruling that basically stated non-sports online gaming was not illegal. I was in a rush to get off to work and really didn't get to read the whole thing. Was there recently a ruling making online gambling legal from the high courts?

I had a feeling we were going to be able to play legally soon, due to the lobbying thats been going on and the need to increase tax receipts for the broke U.S.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    I caught a few lines of an article in the Hartford Courant yesterday about legalized online gaming. At any rate it mentioned that there was a ruling that basically stated non-sports online gaming was not illegal. I was in a rush to get off to work and really didn't get to read the whole thing. Was there recently a ruling making online gambling legal from the high courts?

I had a feeling we were going to be able to play legally soon, due to the lobbying thats been going on and the need to increase tax receipts for the broke U.S.
    Yes day before christmas DOJ decided that only thing on wire act was sportsbetting. Where u been thats like 2weeks now.