betpartners
    betpartners's Avatar Become A Pro!

How small an amount is a complaint justified

I am curious, at what level is a complaint justified.

Lets say we talking $10, is it justified to make a complaint and bring it to the public attention.

For the record i have no complaints at all, i bet through one book mainly and have done for years and cannot ever forsee a complaint, though never say never right

Is the amount an absolute irrelavance, is it purely about the principle involved?

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

When you have books making up rules to steal $117, then I think pretty much any player complaint amount is justified.

betpartners
    betpartners's Avatar Become A Pro!

personally i agree, the amount should be irrelavant, but would SBR spend however man hours is required on a figure below say $20.

Would they investigate one of their A+ rated books in a public forum over such a small amount?

godsfavoritedog
    Update your status
    godsfavoritedog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I think that if a book is so hard up that they need to rip someone off for $10 than we should all hear about it.

Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey... that is tru... if they have troubles with $10... then how will they be with larger amounts? This is just a heads up for all the players betting on them...
    Cash is cash... and NONE of us get it for free and by doing nothing... well most of us at least
    I would not complain for less than $2 though... that is just being cheap