dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39765

Are you allowed to withdraw from bookmaker if you don't wager the amount for rollover

I put $1000 into bookmaker and got a $200 freeplay bonus. I wagered around $1300. Am i allowed to withdraw from bookmaker or do i have to wager the $5000 first for rollover? The thing is i don't even want the freeplay bonus anymore. I just want the few couple of hundred i have left on bookmaker b/c i been losing every day. My 5dimes account is hurting as well.

I recalled having the worst time when i lost $6000 in 6 weeks betting baseball in june/july and it left a horrible taste in my mouth. Am i allowed to take the couple of hundred i have left in bookmaker and telling them they can just take my freeplay bonus away?

CS-Cedrick
    CS-Cedrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    I put $1000 into bookmaker and got a $200 freeplay bonus. I wagered around $1300. Am i allowed to withdraw from bookmaker or do i have to wager the $5000 first for rollover? The thing is i don't even want the freeplay bonus anymore. I just want the few couple of hundred i have left on bookmaker b/c i been losing every day. My 5dimes account is hurting as well.

I recalled having the worst time when i lost $6000 in 6 weeks betting baseball in june/july and it left a horrible taste in my mouth. Am i allowed to take the couple of hundred i have left in bookmaker and telling them they can just take my freeplay bonus away?
    In those cases you have to complete the rollover sir before any withdrwal, sorry for the inconvenience.

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

come to the college basketball thread and follow machine's and tpowell's picks, that'll help you out. best of luck whatever happens

Karla
    Karla's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you get the bonus or freeplays, definitely there is a binding terms and conditions that goes with it. That is why we should read it before taking part of anything. So, the answer would be NO, you have to complete the bonus. Or, ask BM if they can cancel the program for you. lolz