The Bishop
    The Bishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Books should fix their wording on these props. They are all copied from the greek where the rule is players must play not start. What is starting in football mean anyway? What if they went no TE formation on the first play of the game.

I had this issue with a pph that kept canceling an nba prop on me for a player because he didnt start, but the player was not a starter so he was obviously never going to start.

Or a RB in a 2 back system.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I wonder if others were affected by this misgrade. Will Justbet go back and re-grade all tickets on this prop, or just the people that post their case on forums. JB cs, aside from Sharky, was plain terrible.
    I believe this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Books should fix their wording on these props. They are all copied from the greek where the rule is players must play not start. What is starting in football mean anyway? What if they went no TE formation on the first play of the game.

I had this issue with a pph that kept canceling an nba prop on me for a player because he didnt start, but the player was not a starter so he was obviously never going to start.
    I did bring this up and suggested to make sure that the proper wording is made for customers to understand exactly what they are wagering on.

First 12