gjrusse
    gjrusse's Avatar Become A Pro!

US Bettor

Hello all:

I have searched high and low for information on US online betting. I can not find where the truth ends and the BS begins. I would love some truly honest replies and anything credible to back it up.

I am currently with BetUs.com. I am aware that they royally screwed affiliates. I'm not sure if this is for survival or a sign of things to come. I have trouble taking the word of any affiliate recommendations as it is no skin off their backs.

Long story short, I have heard you can no longer get an account set-up in the U.S. Then I see plenty of posts across the Internet saying you can. I am very sad to see Betjam shut down as well.

So, is there anywhere to still open an account as a US player? Is the word on the street that Betus.com is shutting down. Do I dare deposit more funds with them? If not them, is Five Dimes still operating in the US for new accounts? Any chance to get an invite to Heritage? What is the real on BoDog?

All I know is that college football season is not going to be very much fun if I can not get some real action. Any direction from the vets on here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

go with 5dimes or bookmaker and you should be fine,good luck

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

I would strongly recommend getting away from BetUS as soon as you can.

5 Dimes, Legends, BetOnline, Bet Islands, Bookmaker, You Wager, & Just Bet are a handful of the reputable US facing books still going strong. I would take any of them 1000 times over before getting involved with BetUS.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes and Bookmaker are good but bonuses suck so you gotta use your own cash. BetIslands is pretty good and bonuses are good too if you need that. Ryan is an ace. Stay away from JustBet. They are nothing but liars to get your deposit and then it all changes. If you had a BetJam account you should have a Heritage invite. If you have any questions I have used them all over the last 18 years. Just PM me.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

I feel ya bud. I may be new to the site, but the truth is these rumors of closings and shakedowns have been around for years. Some companies will just change their domains, brands, names, etc etc and keep pushing on. Other small timers, will just close shop. There will always be a book who will gladly take your US money and if their reputable, there will be NO issues. I will pry be put on blast for this.. But if you can get pass an occasional cold call or postcard in the mail, Youwager's deposits & payouts are fast and secure. GL