CHUBNUT
    CHUBNUT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7628

VC are above reproach and are considered a top class euro book, ownership share has changed recently and is obliterating the old style vic had. 380 winning accounts got closed 2 weeks ago so if youve still got one your a loser

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Daughter opened an account here. which is her first ever internet book (nothing to do with me, lives in a different city & I.P. address). She bet on Barcelona in the halftime/fulltime market of the Champions League Final, bet lost but had a free bet refund, which she placed the next week on the 2nd Fav & winner of the English Derby.
    Her account was closed immediately, after one winning freebet, she could hardly believe it......I just said 'welcome to the gubbed club', they did return the winnings back to her bank account but even this cant disguise the pathetic way that if you win a freebet here you will have an excellent chance of being closed down.

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The barca ht/ft market you're on about was an arb wasn't it? Looked at it myself and thought against it, then saw it mentioned on advantage play websites. Was something like barca/man u 58.00 at vic, and about 48.00 to lay at betfair. No wonder your.. sorry... she's gubbed first bet, along with a load of arbers

CHUBNUT
    CHUBNUT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7628

your not going to last long anywhere when beating closing lines arbing or not, thats why all these scalping posts are laughable. outside pinny and exchanges its a fact of betting that you get accs closed and all you can do is spread out your bets even if it means losing some value and try to take on board some local squares to pad out your accounts.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

it must be hitting a pre-match line left up into play in first set or something like that

In my experience this behavior is quite unlike VC ...

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo747 View Post
    The barca ht/ft market you're on about was an arb wasn't it? Looked at it myself and thought against it, then saw it mentioned on advantage play websites. Was something like barca/man u 58.00 at vic, and about 48.00 to lay at betfair. No wonder your.. sorry... she's gubbed first bet, along with a load of arbers
    If you read the post correctly, the bet was on Barcelona to win, (1/1) no it wasnt an arb, in play or a soft line, just a good bet. Where the gubbing occured is that the freebet was placed on the horse in the Derby two hours before it ran at 13/2, it then steamed in near the off to 4/1........but the price could have just as easily gone the other way. Nothing more sinister than that. Its also not a gnome account, or operated by me in any fashion. Maybe difficult to believe but vic is alot more ruthless in closing winning accounts recently.
    Last edited by Border Gadgie; 06-13-11 at 11:56 PM.

First 12