NFL-Addicted
    NFL-Addicted's Avatar Become A Pro!

Champion League idea-discussion games thread

Valencia vs Rangers

Maurice Edu rates his own chances of playing in Tuesday's Champions League game against Valencia as 50-50.
    The American was forced off with a calf injury during Saturday's 1-1 Scottish Premier League draw with Inverness.Vladimir Weiss is a doubt.

Valencia, who were held to a 1-1 draw at home to La Liga's bottom side Real Zaragoza on Saturday, welcome back right-back Miguel and midfielder Joaquin to their squad.

Steven Whittaker and Steven Naismith are expected to return within a 4-5-1 formation, which is favoured by manager Walter Smith on their European travels.

The Europa League was their main goal for the season to me. By contrast,Valencia have struggled since beginning their domestic season well, and have won just one of their last five games in all competitions, keeping only one clean sheet in their last seven outings.

Ranger now is second place and Valencia is in third place, 3 more games to finish the round. Valencia will have 2 more games after versus Rangers. They will meet Bursapor at home then vs Manchester United at Old Trafford. Valencia is giving away 1 1/4 goal will be a little too much for the team situation now as they are in a bad run 3 losses and 1 draw in last 4 games and Ranger main goal for this game would be a DRAW as always while they are playing away from home. Enough said. Rangers +1.25 is the play here for me.

Come back for more games in Euro Champion League.

cyclonebell
    cyclonebell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the writeup. Looks good!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

People underrated Valencia before they started the season, they surprised everyone going top of the league for a few weeks then everyone was on them. Now they had a bad patch and everyone suddenly jumps off the wagon.

Just be careful with this game, Valencia has a point to prove after their bad run, and the bigger point is that they need this win more than Rangers does, a draw or even a small victory isn't what their fans want to see at home.

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Valencia are still a far superior team when all is taken into account, bear in mind Valencia play half decent teams on a weekly basis whereas Rangers in their league only play teams who my local pub side could get a draw against. Scottish football is absolutely AWFUL and to expect Rangers to win in the Mestalla in the kind of game they only play about 6 times a season is a bit silly.

Valencia will win and win comfortably for me, the best teams always rise eventually - its just a case of figuring out the best way to play it.

NFL-Addicted

Manchester United vs Bursapors

Jonny Evans, Federico Macheda, Anderson and Gary Neville are also out, as well as long-term absentees Wayne Rooney, Michael Owen and Ryan Giggs, though the Welshman could return to face Manchester City next Wednesday.

United are currently top of their group with seven points and a win over Bursaspor, who are the only team not to score in the Champions League so far this season, would all but guarantee the English side's progress into the knockout stages.

Sir Alex Ferguson's side face fixtures against Wolves, Manchester City and Aston Villa in the space of a week but Ferdinand insisted he had not been spared the flight to Turkey because of his past back trouble.
    United midfielder Michael Carrick is determined that his side will not take the tie against Bursaspor lightly.

Man Utd : Van der Sar, Amos, Kuszczak, Evra, Brown, Vidic, Smalling, Rafael, Fabio, O'Shea, Eikrem, Scholes, Obertan, Bebe, Fletcher, Carrick, Park, Nani, Berbatov, Hernandez.

Manchester United giving away 0.75 goal will be too good for my $$ in it. Manchester subs players is much better than any average team. In that I can see Park, Nani and Hernandez are the top weapons in this match. The right play here is M.U -0.75.

Good luck to every one!

NFL-Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    Valencia are still a far superior team when all is taken into account, bear in mind Valencia play half decent teams on a weekly basis whereas Rangers in their league only play teams who my local pub side could get a draw against. Scottish football is absolutely AWFUL and to expect Rangers to win in the Mestalla in the kind of game they only play about 6 times a season is a bit silly.

Valencia will win and win comfortably for me, the best teams always rise eventually - its just a case of figuring out the best way to play it.

Yes, I agree with your respond and thinking about this game. But look at the table, I see Ranger is at second place with 1pt more than Valencia. Valencia is on the bad streak, Ranger in the road, so they sure play 4-5-1 and the main goal will be a draw so they will put a big bus in front of the goal and protect it. The other way, I can see this game go low score except it will be Valencia lucky day. Soccer, it's hard to score a goal. But who know!

Good luck with your plays.

NFL-Addicted

Here is some leans today soccer:

Panathinaikos +1 vs Rubin Kazan
    Tottenham vs Inter Milan PK
    Bremen vs Twente +0.75
    Hapoel vs Schake 04 -0.5

Benfica vs Olympic Lyon -0.25
    Kobenhav vs Barcelona -1.25

Good luck to everyone!!!

NFL-Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by NFL-Addicted View Post
    Here is some leans today soccer:

Panathinaikos +1 vs Rubin Kazan win
    Tottenham vs Inter Milan PK
    Bremen vs Twente +0.75
    Hapoel vs Schake 04 -0.5

Benfica vs Olympic Lyon -0.25
    Kobenhav vs Barcelona -1.25

Good luck to everyone!!!
    can't wait to watch the upcoming games

NFL-Addicted

Last 2 plays: MU won - Ranger lost.

Two day my favor two plays:

1. Shakhtak Donesk +0.25 vs Arsenal

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas has been ruled out of Wednesday's Champions League match against Shakhtar Donetsk because of a hamstring injury.
    But Gunners manager Arsene Wenger said the injury is not serious and hopes Fabregas will face Newcastle on Sunday.

Arsenal make the journey east in a commanding position in Group H after scoring 14 goals in winning their first three games.
    However, the Gunners have never won in Ukraine, losing three and drawing one of their previous four matches there.
    Shakhtar are currently top of the Ukrainian league, five points clear of rivals Dynamo Kiev.

2. Chelsea vs Spaktak Moscow UNDER 3

Chelsea will be without Florent Malouda for Wednesday's Champions League clash with Spartak Moscow at Stamford Bridge.
    The French winger picked up an ankle injury in the 2-1 win at Blackburn.
    Malouda, who has seven goals in the Premier League this season, is joined on the sidelines by Frank Lampard (groin) and Jose Bosingwa (illness).

Chelsea have a maximum nine points from their first three games in Group F and victory would book their place in the next stage, with top spot looking highly likely to follow.
    In the event of a win, Ancelotti may decide to rest some of his senior players for the final two group matches - at home to MSK Zilina on 23 November and away to Marseille on 8 December.

A small 4 team parlay: Marseil -0.75, Cluj +0.5, Real Madrid +0.25, Ajax ML.

Good luck to everyone.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

where did u get Madrid +0.25? In pinny They are -0.25.

NFL-Addicted

I got it at Vietbet, most of people here using Pinny or 5cents as I see them reliable and high ranking level.