icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

EPL selections for December 29

Hello folks, have been busy with bowl season, but my bread and butter is soccer, so here are my picks for tomorrows EPL action:

Chelsea/Newcastle OVER 2.5 (2 units)

Chelsea is suffering from some severe injury problems right now to their midfield, backline, and goalie, and we saw what happened when they took on Aston Villa during the week, resulting in a 4-4 goal fest. Now, Newcastle isn't as potent offensively as Aston Villa are, however, I feel they will be able to score 1, maybe 2 goals here. On the other side, Newcastle still struggles defensively against the better teams, and even though there are a few injuries for chelsea up front, I feel they should still be able to pop a couple in, especially if Newcastle gets off to a good start. I'll stick to taking the over in this one.

Totenham -1
    Reading

Totenham are starting to roll, and I expect the same to continue against Reading. Reading have been a terrible road team all year. In fact, they have yet to win any games on the road this year, losing 6 and drawing three. They are catching Totenham who have started to get going now, coming off a 5-1 pasting of Fulham. Keane and Berbatov are going to give Reading all kinds of headaches defensively tomorrow, and they will be able to put a couple in the Reading goal.
    PICK: Totenham -1 (3 units)
    Predicted score: 3-0 Totenham

West Ham
    Manchester United-1

I see alot of people on West Ham tomorrow, but I can't really figure out why. Now, I know that West Ham has been a thorn in Man United's side the last couple of years, but I think tomorrow will be different. Tevez I'm sure will be motivated playing against his former team. West Ham have a lot of problems up front and in midfield, and Man United should be able to exploit this tomorrow. They couldn't put a mediocre Reading team away, even after they were down to 10 men, how are they going to cope with Man U's strong defence and counterattack? I just don't see it. Not going to say this will be a rout, but Man United is strong enough to win this game by at least 2.
    PICK: Man U -1
    Predicted score: Man U 3-0 (5 units)

Will have a play, or maybe 2 for Sunday.

GL everyone!

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Man U ML for 8 units. Similar reasoning but since this is a rivalry me no wanna lay any wood. GL!