Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Smogs Daft Tuesday picks

I've not got any really strong leans tonight, although Rochdale come very close to a big play. However, i am going to keep this small and risk just a unit overall on some silly bets since i never make money midweek anyway

Grimsby/Macclesfield Draw 12/5 - 0.2 Units

Accrington/Burton Draw 13/5 - 0.2 Units

Rochdale -1.5/Swindon -2 Alt Handicaps @ 13/2 - 0.3 Units

Dale -1/Swindon -1.5 @ 3/1 - 0.1 Unit

Saarbrucken DNB/ Benfica -1.5/ Hereford DNB @ 11/2 - 0.1 Unit

Bury -1/ Colchester -1 (Match Handicap Tie - 2-1/1-0 = winners) @ 12/1 - 0.1 Unit

My bet of the day has to be Swindon, but Rochdale come pretty close, and since i didn't want to risk big i've done the next best thing

I have researched the games though so if anyone wants any advice on those games i'd be happy to help

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

could you tell me why you guys like Rochdale so much? I need a win bad and im thinking of putting 3u on them. I rarely go 3u. Im figuring at -1 its fairly safe to say they will win, then its just a matter of covering maybe..........is bradford tired or something?

Smogs

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    could you tell me why you guys like Rochdale so much? I need a win bad and im thinking of putting 3u on them. I rarely go 3u. Im figuring at -1 its fairly safe to say they will win, then its just a matter of covering maybe..........is bradford tired or something?
    The form of each club is completely opposite, Rochdale are amazing at home and have a habit of covering the -1 handicap quite well.
    I don't know where Bradford are going to get the goals from.
    They have won 5 of their last 6 home games by over that magic one goal margin

Don't go 3U though, league 2 is not a league where you should do that, but i would recommend a big bet given the differences in both teams.

Smogs

Dammit - i wanted to keep it quiet today but i've managed to talk myself into betting Rochdale for a full unit.

Rochdale ML - 1 Unit @ 4/7

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

who won 5 of 6 by a goal? Rochdale?

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Rochdale in prime spot for promotion and they have a full squad.

Good luck Smogs.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

smogs, u should play only 1 or 2 matches in weekdays, focus well on one and bet big on i...u should be winning all the time, since you're a good capper, after all :P

Smogs

Quote Originally Posted by mihaita666 View Post
    smogs, u should play only 1 or 2 matches in weekdays, focus well on one and bet big on i...u should be winning all the time, since you're a good capper, after all :P
    ThanKs Mihai - i should keep it calm, i just felt playing some silly bets and got burned for playing them.

I will be going back to at most 2 picks a day/weekend since the more i play the more i lose.

Time to refocus, rochdale was a bad beat today