mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

well, on friday afternoon, i was at 190 SBR points, now im at 285, and can go to 316 if i win the NBA pick...i wouldn't call this a bad weekend

mihaita666

3rd winning day in a row

JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Solid work!

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by mihaita666 View Post
    Back to school tomorrow, folks, so i wont answer or post anything here untillaround 17:00 CET
    haha same here good luck this week with your plays!

mihaita666

im so excited, im gonna work with some devices that are transporting 20,000 V

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Be careful i got hit with 10,000 volts coming off a transformer and got stuck, luckily i flew off ladder somehow and separated shoulder and have multiple herniated and bulged disk in my back which will require surgery instead.

guess it wasn't my time to go but do have multiple very high paying lawsuits ongoing at the moment ,
    Plus the fact i have all day almost to make money with what i love doing with sports wagering due to that accident or negligence on others parts i should say LOL

mihaita666

well, i will be be very very careful with that...i dont wanna die at 19

mihaita666

unofficial play (meaning i wont count it to my reocrd in eighter case)

[8237] TOTAL o2½+105
    (MALLORCA vrs TENERIFE)

11.30 / 11.87

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

unofficial play (meaning i wont count it to my reocrd in eighter case)

[8237] TOTAL o2½+105
    (MALLORCA vrs TENERIFE)

11.30 / 11.87
    Good contrarian play.

mihaita666

ROMANIAN LEAGUE - PREVIEW (2nd part of the season) "The tittle race"

This s the table after the first part of the season. You can see really close gaps between teams from the "european zone", but also from the "red zone"

As some of you remember, I did such a preview when i signed up with SBR. I will present my personal view of how I think the championsip will end, will arguments and details. I will present each team with their + and -, also some general statements.

1. CFR Cluj. CFR Cluj is the goal difference leader of Romania from the teams with 34 points. As you can see they have the strongest defense in Liga I, allowing only 10 goals in 17 matches.

positive things : 1) Their defense. CFR has a strong defense, 9 clean sheets (7 at home). Only two teams (steaua and vaslui) managed to score goals against them.
    2) many players are in the team for a lon period. Tony, Cadu, Culio, Dani, Muresan and Panin play at Cluj for many years now, and the game relationships are well developed.
    3) The little help they gain from referees. Altough it's not an official stat, CFR Cluj benefited from plenty of referee errors. Coincidence or not (rather yes than no), this is a fact, and we all know how important refs are sometimes (unseen offsides, denied penalties, free yellow and red cards).

Negative things : 1) The lack of a real leader. Having a lot of foreigners has always caused CFR this. No player is the real field leader for CFR.
    2) In december, CFR had some problems scoring. Having Traore injured and Kone in bad form, CFR struggled many times to score. The friendlies played by them which I've seen continued this trend.
    3) Low support on away matches. CFR is an artificial team, which has popularity only in Cluj and few cities around, but no one supports them in the rest of the country.

2. Unirea Urziceni finished 2nd, with 34 goals, +12 goal difference. The team continued their sensational run, after shocking the whole country by winning th title last year.

positive things : 1) Urziceni is the most surprising team here in the last 20 years. No one believed in them last year, no one does right now. Having released the pressure from their shoulders always is something good, the focus level is better.
    2) A very well balanced squad. Urziceni plays in this formula for many years, and can defend very well aswell as score a lot of goals.

negative things : 1) Dan Petrescu left the club. The wonder-coach who brought success to the club deceided to leave Unirea this winter and sign a contract with Kuban Krasnodar (russia, 2 league).
    2) Dacian Varga and Tiberiu Balan out, no player in. Unirea didn't transfer any player in the winter break, but sold 4, includint this two great players (their loans expired)
    3) A very fragile bench. Having 4 players less, Unirea will surely have problems with injured and suspended players who will be hardly replaced by poor players coming from the bench.

3. Steaua impressed in the last matches winning most of them, altough a huge scandal was issued in september (the fans stopped supporting the team and started the "war" against the chairman. Many times, at home matches, their chants were replaced by curses towards the chairman).

Positive things : 1) The hunger for glory of most of the players. Selling most of the players who the last title in 2006, Steaua's new players don't have a major trophy in their CV.
    2) Steaua is offensive ! For the first time in 20 years, Steaua focuses more on attack than on defense. Steaua transfered some great players : Artyom Karamian, Arman Karamian, Pepe Moreno, all with great offensive appetite. Also, Cristi Tanase looks to be the new leader, after the last match on 2009 and the friendlies from this winter.
    3) Loved anywhere. A recent study revealed that 50% of the romanians support steaua. So, no matter if they play away from Bucharest, Steaua will always have locals to support them, sometimes more than the home team.
    4) The coach. Mihai Stoichita, Steaua's coach, seems to be the best solution for them, after various experiments. He is loved by both chairman and players (and some fans), and knows how to deal with young players.

Negative things : 1) Poor defense. Ionut Rada and Sorin Ghionea, the central couple from behind, was sold this winter. Their replacers didn't play well at all in friendlies, and Steaua will have big problems with the defense in the 2nd part of the season.
    2) Empty or hostile crowds, once more ? The "war" between the chairman and fans is in uncertain situation. Steaua had a better record away than home in the first 17 matches. Also, fans want the team to play with empty crowds, so they do what they can to have the pitch suspended.

4. FC Timisoara finished 4th, but the situation could be better for them. It all depends on how will their new players enter the game.

positive things : 1) Best fans. Timisoara plays very well at home, usually, thanks to the superb atmosphere created by the fans. They are many times what people call the "12th player of a team".
    2) A very solid midfield. Timisoara has some great defensive midfielders which also help the attack. This is why Timisoara has such a good goal difference, +17 (#1 actually).

Negative aspects : 1) Many players out, vital ones. Artiom Karamian, Arman Karamian, Gigel Bucur, all regular players, all sold this winter, also Dare Vrsic. Timisoara risked by replacing this players with some that have never played in the Romanian league before.
    2) No trophy, ever. Yes, Timisoara has never won a title. Altough is among the oldest romanian clubs, the success was not friend of them. Mentally, this is a problem for players, in my opinion.
    3) Horrible results in friendlies. Timisoara has lost most of their matches played this winter. Moreover, the way they've played was really poor and even if it's not a realistic criterion all the time, this could affect the team's morale.

5. Rapid Bucuresti did a good first part of the season, better than expected. Almost bankrupt, Rapid regained teritorry after finishing 7th last year, missing the Europa League participation in the last seconds of the match with Poli Iasi.

Positive things : 1) No pressure. A few years ago, Rapid always used to fight for the title, but no, since no one expects great achievements from them, they are free of pressure and are able to concentrate easily.
    2) Youth. Rapid is a very young and talented team. Having less money for transfers determined the coach to promote players from the youth team, and some of them did very well.

Negative things : 1) Ionita out from the summer. The revelation Alexandru ionita, scorer of 6 goals, and creator of many assists, was sold to FC Koln. The player will play from the summer for the german club, but many think he will be less focused now.
    2) lack of consistency. Rapid made some great matches : 3-2 with Vaslui, 4-3 with Craiova, 2-1 with Brasov. The same team, however : 1-4 with Cluj, 1-2 with Curtea de Arges, 1-3 with Astra Ploiesti. This shows that Rapid isn't higher in the table because they don't hit streaks.

6. FC Vaslui impressed many with their matches in the first part of the season, especially after Marius Lacatus became the coach.

Positive things : 1) Huge squad value. Some say Vaslui has the best squad in Liga I. I say that they have one of the best, certainly good enough to win the title.
    2) no pressure. Vaslui is another team with no pressure on them. If they miss the title, no one will really mind, they are still a developing club, which promoted in Liga I 4 years ago.
    3) Good forwards. Vaslui already had some good strikers and forwards, and, without selling one, they've bought some others. i think they have a great attack which will threaten many defenses.

Negative things : 1) Mediocre on road. 4 victories, 1 draq, 4 defeats. that's Vaslui on road. A team that wants to finish in Top 3 should be having different digits.
    2) Small victories. Vaslui should dominate their opponents more. They have a thin +6 goal difference, another aspect that must be improved.
    3) Hostile refs. Vaslui was some sort of CFR Cluj, but spined 180 degrees. Many errors prevented Vaslui to have more victories and of course more points. Also, they are still a naive team (the best example is the match with Timisoara; they had about 6 goal attemps, than Timisoara scored and won 1-0).

7. FC Brasov continued a decent period, after the Razvan Lucescu era. The team is "there" right behind the big names, but in my opinion, will not finish above than 7th place.

Positive things : 1) Home=fortress. Vaslui allowed 1 goal in 9 macthes at home. They have one of the most solid defenses ever to play in our league.
    2) A great atmosphere at the club. Players are good friends outside the field, among them being also the coach, Viorel Moldovan. This is a great thing regarding the morale.

Negative things : 1) Not solid in the last 30 m. Brasov is a fantastic defensive team, but the purpose is to score, rather than to not allow. Brasov isn't very spectacular and efficient, that's why they have 6 draws.
    2) Cup is shorter path. Brasov has this huge possibility to represent Romania in Europa League next season named the Romanian Cup. Brasov will play in the semifinals and it's very likely that they focus less in the internal competition.

8. Dinamo Bucuresti has a terrible season, loaded with scandals, financial issues and furious fans. There aren't signs of major improvement too early.

Positive things : 1) Margaritescu is back. The central defensive midfielder is back at Dinamo. In my way of thinking, he was one of the best players on this position in our league in the last 5-6 years.
    2) Florin Bratu recovered. Florin Bratu, the romanian striker, recovered from his injury, which kept him away from the field for a very long period. His skills might help Dinamo a lot.

Negative things : 1) Too big distance, too many teams. Dinamo is 7 points behind leader(s), but the problem is that there are many valuable teams between Dinamo and CFR/Steaua/Unirea.
    2) No fans. Syeaua played many matches with suspended pitch. Dinamo played many matches with under 1,000 fans in the crowds. They are sick and tired of the lack of results, and will not support the team like they used to until the squad will be different (eighter different players or same players but greater effort on the pitch)
    3) Scandals, parties and alcohol. Ousmane N'Doye, Gabriel Torje, Cristi Pulhac. These guys have somthing else in common than being at the same club : they often are in the same disco aswell. Caught many times by the paparazzi, their gameplay decreased on the pitch.
    4) Defense issues. Gabriel Tamas was actually the leader of the group mentioned a few lines higher. He was a constant presence in clubs and discos. But he was a good player, a solid defender. This winter, he was transfered to West Brom Albion, and dinmao didn't buy anyone to replace him.

This is how I think the Liga I will finish :

1. Steaua
    2. CFR Cluj
    3. Vaslui
    4. Timisoara
    5. Urziceni
    6. Rapid
    7. Dinamo
    8. Brasov
    15. Astra ploiesti
    16. Unirea Alba-iulia
    17. Gloria Bistrita
    18. Ceahlaul Piatra-Neamt
    Points Awarded:

TurkzZ gave mihaita666 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

avgalani gave mihaita666 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mihaita666

"These are the chaaaaampions" ....Uh, cant wait, tonight

mihaita666

STRAIGHT BET
    [8601] TOTAL o2-140
    (MAN UNITED vrs AC MILAN)

84.00 / 60.00

OperatorX
    OperatorX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Excellent write up mihaita! I hope you the best in the rest of the season.
    Last edited by OperatorX; 02-16-10 at 09:00 AM.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice write up

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great write-up. Thanks.

mihaita666

you're welcome...i cant wait for the rom league to restart....

avgalani
    avgalani's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck tonight, and thanks for the information shared

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Miha bro hope it hits for you!

mihaita666

STRAIGHT BET [8601] TOTAL o2-140 (MAN UNITED vrs AC MILAN) 84.00 / 60.00
    cashed it already...up to 360 betpoints

mihaita666

NBA plays for tonight :

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [503] MIAMI +2-110
    [509] TOTAL o219½-110
    (PHOENIX vrs MEMPHIS)
    [516] TOTAL u193½-110
    (LA CLIPPERS vrs PORTLAND)

10.00 / 60.00

STRAIGHT BET
    [517] BOSTON -5½-110

16.50 / 15.00

mihaita666

crap, celtic are cripples once more

OperatorX

I am thinking toronto is going to cover -7 tonight at home, playing memphis off the back to back.

mihaita666

<My only play for today :
    STRAIGHT BET
    [8609] TOTAL o2½-155
    (FIORENTINA vrs BAYERN MUNICH)

103.08 / 66.50
    Points Awarded:

avgalani gave mihaita666 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

avgalani
    avgalani's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it a lot! and thanks for last ucl pick, man!

diamond
    diamond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice work on the Romanian league.

mihaita666

1-0 bayern, still i trust my over

mihaita666

i admit, i was very lucky with this over....but if you think about it....the fact that i was lucky refers only to the offisde goal by bayern...otherwise, bayern had some good chances to score.

up to 400 betpoints

mihaita666

Time to turn the NBA bets in my favour :

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [701] TOTAL o217-110
    (MEMPHIS vrs TORONTO)
    [705] SAN ANTONIO -4½-110
    [711] MIAMI -7-110

10.00 / 60.00

STRAIGHT BET
    [702] TORONTO -7-110

40.00 / 36.36

mihaita666

Time to turn the NBA bets in my favour
    not yet )

JohnAnthony

Big day today mihaita, are you betting real money too nowadays?

mihaita666

no john, im not betting real money, only betpoints.
    and for me it's a poor day, since SBR doesn't have europa league in their book offer

JohnAnthony

no john, im not betting real money, only betpoints. and for me it's a poor day, since SBR doesn't have europa league in their book offer
    May I ask why not? I thought you were betting real money before right..?

mihaita666

i took the over in the cavs game....i think it's gonna get higher. no soccer today, as i wont be home between 5:00 and 9:00 CET

mihaita666

yes, well, now i have some financial p[roblems and can't afford to make deposits (i dont have my own income). and i want to make some points in the SBR book in order to buy some free cash

OperatorX

Raptors tanked it in the last minute brutal game.

First 12345 ... Last