hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

A-League Gold Coast v Melbourne

Any thoughts on this one? Strikers on both teams have injuries, waiting for line ups. Leaning on the under/GC PK. Melb's 3rd game in 6 days and they've been poor on the road recently.

hedgejob

Gold Coast Assistant Coach, Paul Okon, said he is expecting a tight encounter against the reigning champions and believes Victory will be fresh for the challenge, despite having to play their third game in just six days.

United’s preparations for the match were thrown a curved ball earlier this week with a flu-like virus laying Charlie Miller and Tahj Minniecon low for two days, with striker Shane Smeltz also displaying milder symptoms.

Miller and Minniecon both completed half of Wednesday’s training session and are expected to train fully this afternoon (Thursday), as is Smeltz, who stayed away from the rest of the group to prevent further spread of the illness.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Draw.

Probably 0-0

Snore fest

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

I'm seeing Over/Under 2.5 -118/+102, any reason why they are favoring the over with the strikers missing and this illness going around?

Half_Glassed
    Half_Glassed's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've teased a multi with all 5 matches resulting in draws. It's a fun lil wager I like to try every now and then. Tonight I think is a definite draw. (definite will result in me falling on my sword later tonight)!

Gracchus
    Gracchus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was leaning strongly towards Melbourne Victory prior to reading the previews. Still not sure how this one will play out.
    I've watched Victory's last three games where they outscored their opponents 12:2, and the way I see it, the onus is on Gold Coast to open up and attack; precisely where Victory excels.
    Good luck either way.

Melbourne Victory DNB @ 2.20 is good value.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Melbourne win I think is the best value play here.

hedgejob

Archie Thompson not even on the bench for Melb. I took GC PK.

sockeye
    sockeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

good luck hedgejob