SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16905

Salzburg vs Villarreal - thoughts on winner?

Anyone going to play the winners market or is this too close to call?

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Draw is like win for Villarreal, DNB with odds over 2 better bet IMO
    Also expecting goals fest, a lot of chances missed in first game, defensive midfielder of Salzburg Ilsanker suspended for cards Villa should hit them on counter over 2.75...

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    Draw is like win for Villarreal, DNB with odds over 2 better bet IMO
    Also expecting goals fest, a lot of chances missed in first game, defensive midfielder of Salzburg Ilsanker suspended for cards Villa should hit them on counter over 2.75...
    I think many are expecting goals - over 2.5 priced 1.57 and BTTS is very low 1.5 but would you combine priced 1.8 at Bet365? Many sat on the fence for combo bets but i like them

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

It is a good game to bet on, but instead of taking the over 2.5 at those odds, I would rather go for under 3.5 and let it ride. I didn't watch the first game, but based on the statistics,Salzburg home record, and ability to score, there is a big chance for them to qualify.

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by gigicash View Post
    It is a good game to bet on, but instead of taking the over 2.5 at those odds, I would rather go for under 3.5 and let it ride. I didn't watch the first game, but based on the statistics,Salzburg home record, and ability to score, there is a big chance for them to qualify.
    Under 3.5 is priced 1.53 at Bet365 -too low for me :-( AHL has good odds though

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Redbulls attacking and Villareal countering perfect formula for BTTS + Over 2.5, would be surprise to see 2-2, 3-2..

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

yee over2,5 and bts with @1.8 maybe even better than over 2.75 @ 1.74. Villarreal again rested key players in league like Vietto,Cherysev,Musacchio,Pina,Uche,Gasp ar they are fully focus on this cup...