evgeni99
    evgeni99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

02.14.2014 » Helmond - Oss » Anyone Taking?

I see some potential for value betting here, but anyone else taking this game?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Over 3 is tempting at -155. There are usually 3 or 4 goals when these two meet. I may hold off and play the over in second half though. Helmond have scored 24 and conceded 23 at home this season, but 80% of those goals scored have been in second half of games, and 61% of goals conceded have been in second half. Oss have scored just 13 on their travels but conceded 35 (most in league). 10 out of those 13 scored have been in second half of games, and 52% in second half.

Every Helmond home game has seen both teams score at least 1 goal, and they conceded 3 at Jong PSV in last game so I don't see why Oss cant score tonight despite their lowly position. Helmond won 3-2 at Oss earlier in season.

Gonna wait until I've seen team news before deciding on this one. Want to make sure that Koc (25 apps, 9 goals), and Brouwers (24 apps, 12 goals) are available for Helmond. Also be considering Helmond DNB - they aren't bad at home - they have lost 4 games, but 3 of those 4 have been against top 4 teams in VVV, Willem II, and Eindhoven, the other was a 3-1 loss to Almere which obviously isnt good. Oss have won 3 away but 2 of those were against Achilles and Telstar who are in the bottom 3 with Oss. Then again, Helmond were absolutely dreadful at Jong PSV in last game, if they play like that again tonight then Oss could win comfortably.

As per below article, FC Oss have some injury problems with 8 players unavailable. They include 1st choice keeper Arends (21 apps), regular defenders Monteiro (22 apps, 1 goal) & Jochem Jansen (18 apps); regular midfielder van de Sande (23 apps, 1 goal) and Ramlal (10 apps); and 3 strikers/forwards in Opoku (20 apps, 3 goals - scored both goals in their last game against de Graafschap), van den Meiracker (4 apps, 2 goals), & Tutuarima (1 app - only just joined from NEC).
    Last edited by Vaughany; 02-14-14 at 03:52 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hmm perhaps I will play Helmond!

FC Oss quite battered to meet with Helmond Sport

Posted onFebruary 13, 2014 Last Updated February 13, 17:26Foto's 1

OSS - FC Oss coach Gert Aandewiel Friday must miss a lot of players as his team goes to visit Helmond Sport.
    But we have still enough to play football
    Knee injuries Danny van den Acker Meir and Roel van de Sande were already known, like the concussion of Jochem Jansen. In addition, the hamstring injury of goalkeeper Richard Arends shows yet a little longer time to do than originally thought. To make matters worse came Johnatan Opoku (photo, against De Graafschap still good for two goals Ox), Jordy Tutu Arima and Sanny Monteiro not unscathed from the battle with the Doetinchem. Rewien Ramlal also need Helmond in default of appearance, bringing the total to eight absentees.
    "But we have still enough to play football," jokedAandewiel Thursday afternoon after training, which was shorter by the personnel problems than usual. Through all the injuries will Lorenzo Pique start Friday as right, Luuk Hultermans begins as center defender. In midfield Willem II mercenary makes Ryan Sanusi his debut for FC Oss.
    Aandewiel did not care too much about his battered selection. "For a long time we have not had too many problems with injuries, now suddenly it all falls together. That you often see, but there you have now to do with it once."
    Last edited by Vaughany; 02-14-14 at 03:51 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Helmond DNB gone from -191 to -243 over last couple hours since I played it

evgeni99

Again, very useful information, Vaughany. Helmond was indeed dreadful last game, dreadful enough to make this game balanced versus Oss' injuries, who been doing well lately. I see Oss covering, I will take them +0.5

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Helmond DNB gone from -191 to -243 over last couple hours since I played it

evgeni99

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    In those dying minutes it almost like a 2:2 comeback. Good win sir.