HoodieAllen
    All day!
    HoodieAllen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Europa league Tel Aviv - Enitracht

Take the Eintracht draw no bet here, you'll get odds 1.8 and over and this match is looking great in my eyes, I saw the last game at the stadium and it wasn't a contest, Tel Aviv doesn't look anywhere near as good as Eintracht and the germans are taking this competition very seriously because every win in the group pays $$ and the club isn't doing it's best financially. Expect a serious game from Frankfurt and probably and hopefully a win.

Cheers.

M. Tel Aviv - Frankfurt
    DNB Frankfurt @1.8 bet365

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Frankfurt haven't taken Rode, Lanig, Barnetta, and Jung to Israel, and Lakic will probably start ahead of Kadlec

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Gotta love people who make reccomended plays without doing their due dilligence first. What Vaugh said all the way, and there's several others that makes more sense then to bet a downsized Frankfurt away.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Maccabi are always tough to beat at home anyway....Basel went 3-0 up and ended up drawing 3-3 earlier in season!

HoodieAllen
    All day!

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Gotta love people who make reccomended plays without doing their due dilligence first. What Vaugh said all the way, and there's several others that makes more sense then to bet a downsized Frankfurt away.
    If you don't like the play, don't play it, no point in flaming me for my decision, I do know the missing players, but I also know the general situation at the club. If i lose, I lose, it's a recommended play because I believe in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Frankfurt haven't taken Rode, Lanig, Barnetta, and Jung to Israel, and Lakic will probably start ahead of Kadlec
    It was obvious that the first 11 won't be there but if you dig deep enough you will notice the thirst that is on Frankfurt's bench, I wouldn't be surprised if they smashed harder than the main team. Lots of players there looking for first team time and they are not looking to waste it.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Hope you learned to not expose your pathetic flip coin wagers ever again. Stay tailing fail fish.

HoodieAllen
    All day!

Well that sucked, I stand by my bet, watched the game live and the match could have easily gone Frankfurt's way and the attitude was positive. Got a bit buried tonight, lost on PSV 2.5+ , Eintracht but won on Fiorentina, better luck next time guys !

Sorry for anyone who tailed.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by HoodieAllen View Post
    If you don't like the play, don't play it, no point in flaming me for my decision, I do know the missing players, but I also know the general situation at the club. If i lose, I lose, it's a recommended play because I believe in it.

It was obvious that the first 11 won't be there but if you dig deep enough you will notice the thirst that is on Frankfurt's bench, I wouldn't be surprised if they smashed harder than the main team. Lots of players there looking for first team time and they are not looking to waste it.
    If it was "obvious" then why have you said at the top that they are taking it "very seriously"? The fact that those players were left behind and likes of Osipczka and Kadlec didnt start in itself is an indication that they weren't taking it too seriously!

HoodieAllen
    All day!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    If it was "obvious" then why have you said at the top that they are taking it "very seriously"? The fact that those players were left behind and likes of Osipczka and Kadlec didnt start in itself is an indication that they weren't taking it too seriously!
    Have you seen the match? They gave it all, especially in the 2nd half, they rested some cores because bundesliga gets crucial, the match wasn't what the score showed, Frankfurt actually had heart. I'm being totally honest here, not trying to cover anything, I did believe Frankfurt WILL GO for the win and they did, it just ended up badly because of bad defense in the 1st half. You know these things happen, I was going against the line and I don't really regret it. Hope you did better than my 1-2 tonight !