olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ahhhhhhh
    Last edited by olemissbydamn; 06-29-13 at 11:24 AM.

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Play of the day take Dundalk ml

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

I'm on Dundalk pk. Good luck to us!

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Gl my friend

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Dundalk giving it away, 3 straight goals against. Nice.

olemissbydamn

What the hell just happened in the Dundalk game? I wasn't watching but I tailed it for a small amount. Not a great day for me, 0 for 2 but both fairly small amts and I can recover.

olemissbydamn

Ok lets try to get this train back on the tracks. I just put in 3 bets for the earlier MLS games and may do some more later on based off of how these go. I took Philadelphia Union -.5 EV, o2.5 in both the Impact/Rapids and United/Whitecaps games. Hitting 2 out of 3 of these would be the ideal, 3 would be superb! BOL.

Heartbreaker watching Union take the lead in the 87th only to have it tied back up in the 90th, but that's how it goes sometimes. Luckily the Montreal over hit very quickly to ease my worries a little. DC United and Vancouver are at 1 goal in the 74th minute, only goal coming off of a penalty, not looking great there. MLS is never really my forte, but some of these matchups to me, at least, were screaming over.
    Last edited by olemissbydamn; 06-29-13 at 07:34 PM.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by olemissbydamn View Post
    What the hell just happened in the Dundalk game? I wasn't watching but I tailed it for a small amount. Not a great day for me, 0 for 2 but both fairly small amts and I can recover.
    I was waiting for your input on U20. Fairly surprising day today. I should have followed my instincts and bet on Iraq and fade England ML, but I got burned instead. Iraq is going to win the next match. As I mentioned before, most of the team is playing in the national team and it is like they are playing at home with the crowd support.

olemissbydamn

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    I was waiting for your input on U20. Fairly surprising day today. I should have followed my instincts and bet on Iraq and fade England ML, but I got burned instead. Iraq is going to win the next match. As I mentioned before, most of the team is playing in the national team and it is like they are playing at home with the crowd support.
    Yeah I woke up insanely hungover with more things than I have to do even on a weekday, so I didn't have much time to look at any games so I just tailed the Dundalk bet and couple of other small bets. Not a great day, but that's what laziness gets me.

olemissbydamn

I'm going with Uruguay ML in this one, I think they want it more and Italy has to be exhausted.

EDIT: I didn't want to post these other picks I made in this game because I didn't want anyone to tail me because I wasn't that confident TBH. But I also took a draw in the 1H that didn't, but should've hit (HANDBALL REF), and o2.5 goals. Hoping Uruguay can get one more and I can hit 2/3.
    Last edited by olemissbydamn; 06-30-13 at 12:24 PM.

olemissbydamn

Tailing Jontebond today on his Swedish leage parlay but also taking Sligo Rovers -128 at Limerick

olemissbydamn

Lost that parlay but cashed on Sligo Rovers, and my late pick Derry City, so 2-1 on the day. Can't wait for some more U20 action tomorrow!

First 12