camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Swansea, you kidding me?????

Up 3-0, now tied 4-4. How do professional soccer players give up a 3 goal lead???

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

AC Milan did it in the CL Finals a few seasons ago.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

How do professional soccer players suffer a 3 goal deficit?

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    How do professional soccer players suffer a 3 goal deficit?
    I would say that Wolves are really that terrible, but I bet on Swansea, and they have conceded 4 to them so.....

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

I'm guessing they're killing a parlay of some sort, unless you took them big at $1.50/-200 expecting a beat down?

I know you'll hate to hear this (after the fact) camels but why bet on this game, yeah Swansea 'should've' won but surely this game was a stay away unless you were leaning over as you'd think Wolves would play without fear now they're already relegated.
    Haven't really watched any of it but regardless sounds like a good game.

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    I'm guessing they're killing a parlay of some sort, unless you took them big at $1.50/-200 expecting a beat down?

I know you'll hate to hear this (after the fact) camels but why bet on this game, yeah Swansea 'should've' won but surely this game was a stay away unless you were leaning over as you'd think Wolves would play without fear now they're already relegated.
    Haven't really watched any of it but regardless sounds like a good game.
    I bet Swansea -1 at evens, relatively large. At 3-0, I felt very happy with my play. I figured Swansea are definitely the better side, possess much more quality through the midfield, but most importantly, Wolves have already been relegated...what do they have to play for? I figured they would come out playing like the walking dead, since they are...Their starting goalie is out, their defense has been like a sieve all year....I am not surprised by 4 goals for Swansea, but conceding 4 is a shock to me.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Fairy nuff, bad beat.