zebo1337
    zebo1337's Avatar Become A Pro!

Small play Parlay Saturday!

Thought i'd chime in with some input, haven't really done much soccerwise, but here goes!

All of these are multi'd together.

Newcastle +0.5. Well, it's not the tribute game anymore, but it'll still be one hell of an atmosphere that Newcastle will play to their best with, I would have put money on the win, but I couldn't pull the trigger on that.

Swansea +0.5. Another game I wanted to put money on the win for Swansea, but just couldn't for some reason. The form speaks for itself, Blackburn are struggling and are probably the early favourites to finish bottom of the table, while Swansea are playing with plenty of fight and character. I expect a 1-2 finish, but the 0.5 seems to be the easier bet.

Queens park h2h The draw scared me in this game, but again, QPR after being promoted have also shown they're in with a chance of finishing in the top half this season. West Brom is a team that shouldn't be taken lightly, they've put up some good results this year, but I don't see them matching it vs QPR at home. (This is my iffy bet, I threw this in to add some value.

Udinese +0.5 This one's going to be a cracker, Udinese sitting on third and Inter having a horrid start to the season. Udinese have the lowest Goals Against in the league. If this was vs any other team in the league, i'd take the home team vs Udinese any day, but since it's Inter I had to back the all mighty defensive Udinese to at least notch a draw.

Not very In depth, but most people will get the picture. I hate picking soccer, but I've never been so confident with a bet.

Happy punting!

zebo1337
    zebo1337's Avatar Become A Pro!

That hurts, more crossbar than net. Bleh.