Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Three senseless picks - Feb 4

When you make plays based on sensible expectations, you just keep losing. So let's play to lose, so we could win!

France League Cup

Vannes +600 (to surprise OG Nice)

Netherlands - Eredivisie

NAC Breda +550
    Breda look very capable of handing Twente their second home defeat. This same Breda remain the only road team to have beaten AZ Alkmaar, the team with the league's best home record. So they may figure out a way to do it against Twente. More so, Breda will be playing with revenge, having lost at home to Twente.

Sparta Rotterdam +450
    Sparta could get their first road win at Feyenoord. This same Rotterdam beat Feyenoord in the reverse fixture. All they need do is simply repeat that feat but now on the road. Come to think of it, nothing much separated these sides, They have the same number of wins (5) and have amassed the same number of losses (10). So this game is a toss up and there's value in playing the dog.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Wilforth I goto go against you on the Twente pick, Breda are on a downward trend, they haven't won an away game this year and Twente still get good odds because they don't have the history or prestige of teams like Ajax or Feyenord.

However, I'm with you on the Rotterdam match, even though their awful away Feyenord have been awful this season full stop, I may put on a small punt nothing major these matches are very unpredictable and I hate betting on football without doing proper research as probability wise you only have 33.3% chance of a win. I like Draw No Bet in football.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

A late OG Nice goal denied me Vannes +600. I knew Nice won't win the game. That's typical of Cup games.