C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Why are people such awful fighters?

It's comical to go see these guys get into bar fights. I saw two on New Years. I see them every New years. Everybody is Johnny rooster Diesel when they are out with their friends.

This skinny, dorky Arab guy punches this skinny dorky white guy in the face. The punch was comical and the guy said, "hey, why'd you punch me". He wasn't even hurt, he was just surprised.

The other fight was two guys that went at it very shortly, had the fight broken up, and then played the whole, "let me go bro, I am going to mess that guy up". Yeah ok, you had your chance already and his face looks pretty clean to me. Why don't you just tell him you'll cap him or run him over with your F-150?

I've seen so many fights and these people can't fight at all. The funniest of all is the NBA fights. I guess when you are 6'10 nobody ever messes with you and you could tell none of those hoods could fight either. It all makes the guys in boxing and the UFC that much more impressive.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Heh, i was just in the ER because i was high sticked while playing hockey (whole different story)...the guy next to me was a Ravens fan who i guess came to Pittsburgh to watch or go to the game, i think he was at a party or somin.

His face was fuuuuuuuuuuuucked up. Biggest black eye i have ever seen, his face was like red and black on one side and he couldnt open his eye. Bunch of broken bones. Thats a fight i would have liked to see.

C-Gold

You think the Steelers fans ganged up on him? Wonder if the guy deserved it?

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

people dont understand fighting on the whole ive bean in a number of fights with my wrestling and rugby buddys and we ushaly win even though we are ushaly outnumberd for the simple reason that these dbags think there numbers will compinsate for the fact that they have never had a real fight people just dont have the agression needed to fight efectively

C-Gold

Wrestlers have that aggression. I get so mad and have so much adreniline that getting punched in the face seriously doesn't hurt at all. It doesn't hurt at all in the heat of the moment if your blood is boiling and your blood pressure is through the roof.

I believe you and your wrestler friends could fcuk up more regular people. Everybody is johnny bad ass until they get their ass kicked a couple of times. So many of those tools have never been in a real fight before. You fight 3 guys and knock the first one out real quick and the other guys back off a little bit because they realize they don't know what the F they are doing and you do.