Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Alec Baldwin charged criminally

new mexico prison gangs going to love having their salad tossed by a big movie star!!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

he will get off or never go to prison AD

guy is connected

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

What did he do this time?

Auto Donk

key to case: never trust this ho with a gun:

on the upside, if I was being tried along side her as my co defendant, I'd be bangin her like a screen door in a hurricane every court recess.....

they're both getting convicted......

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    key to case: never trust this ho with a gun:

on the upside, if I was being tried along side her as my co defendant, I'd be bangin her like a screen door in a hurricane every court recess.....

they're both getting convicted......
    I bet that belly button smells like compost.

I bet.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I bet that belly button smells like compost.

I bet.
    that spider is heading right toward it, maybe it has a fly within?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

He should have been charged on day one.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

something is missing in this incident why was gun loaded with real bullets

someone set him up

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EddieMusher

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

Fry em

DwightShrute

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    something is missing in this incident why was gun loaded with real bullets

someone set him up
    Set him up? How about maybe he knew about it being loaded... had some "issues" with the dude dead.... and played it off like an accident? This sh## should NEVER happen on any set. They have people who are paid for constant security and precautionary checks.... props and scenes.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

People really think Alec Baldwin wanted to kill a person on the set? Come on.

These charges seem ridiculous. Is there some expectation that the actor check the gun on the set? Is he not entitled to rely on others' representations? Haven't read the charges or the specific statute, just doesn't seem right on its face.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Baldwin was told there wasn't live rounds in the gun. Was he really under a duty to open it up, inspect it, and know whether it was live? That's the duty of an actor in a film on a movie set, when there is an armorer on set? Seems crazy to me. How does anyone think this is correct? I'd be shocked if he's found guilty.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

These charges seem ridiculous. Is there some expectation that the actor check the gun on the set? Is he not entitled to rely on others' representations? Haven't read the charges or the specific statute, just doesn't seem right on its face.
    Baldwin was told there wasn't live rounds in the gun. Was he really under a duty to open it up, inspect it, and know whether it was live? That's the duty of an actor in a film on a movie set, when there is an armorer on set? Seems crazy to me. How does anyone think this is correct? I'd be shocked if he's found guilty.
    I do not know all the facts in this case but I agree with you, these charges seem absurd!

DwightShrute

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Yes, I had to slap my face a couple times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Funny how reasonable you can sound when you remove politics from the conversation.

Further to your post, actors use guns all the time in movies and I seriously doubt that during the filming of a scene involving the use of a gun, does any actor check to see if there are live rounds in the chamber.

There has to be more to the story we don't know yet.

Auto Donk

Auto Donk

most libs don't even know what a live round looks like as compared to a blank......

baldwin, de niro, pesci, all those real life pussies who act tough on screen don't generally know how to check if a gun is hot or cold, they are clueless fuks......
    '

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    most libs don't even know what a live round looks like as compared to a blank......

baldwin, de niro, pesci, all those real life pussies who act tough on screen don't generally know how to check if a gun is hot or cold, they are clueless fuks......
    '
    Perhaps. That seems like a pretty good defense here actually. Can it be negligence if he couldn't recognize a live round anyway? There is an expert on the set just for this stuff, so how can it be his negligence. Doesn't really make sense.

TheMoneyShot

We don't know all the details. Easy defense for ANYONE to say... but I didn't check the gun. Let the witnesses tell the story the last few days prior to the other dude's death. Maybe there was some conflict between the two?

I look at the story a little differently... Alec Baldwin is a household name... he's been on many sets... knows what he can and can't do... I'm sure anyone with half a brain and the experience he has... could make it look like an accident.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    We don't know all the details. Easy defense for ANYONE to say... but I didn't check the gun. Let the witnesses tell the story the last few days prior to the other dude's death. Maybe there was some conflict between the two?

I look at the story a little differently... Alec Baldwin is a household name... he's been on many sets... knows what he can and can't do... I'm sure anyone with half a brain and the experience he has... could make it look like an accident.
    Even if there was conflict, that doesn't mean he wanted to kill her. I think about that sometimes when I argue with someone or something like that. If they get killed, they're gonna think I did it.

I have never heard of a big name lead actor in a big film needing to personally inspect and verify whether a prop gun is loaded. Would think that's handled by one of a myriad of assistants, like the armorer specifically hired for the job.

TheMoneyShot

Even if there was conflict, that doesn't mean he wanted to kill her. I think about that sometimes when I argue with someone or something like that. If they get killed, they're gonna think I did it.

I have never heard of a big name lead actor in a big film needing to personally inspect and verify whether a prop gun is loaded. Would think that's handled by one of a myriad of assistants, like the armorer specifically hired for the job.
    I thought that's why they listed another criminal charge to main person in charge of props? I don't see the issue with anything yet. Baldwin has always been a hot head.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Baldwin family + Sheen family = Evil

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Fits the definition of involuntary manslaughter - Unintentional killing that results from criminal negligence or recklessness. He pointed the gun and pulled the trigger killing someone. He can't rely on just asking someone if the gun is loaded, he has to be certain and that involves an actual check himself.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Fits the definition of involuntary manslaughter - Unintentional killing that results from criminal negligence or recklessness. He pointed the gun and pulled the trigger killing someone. He can't rely on just asking someone if the gun is loaded, he has to be certain and that involves an actual check himself.
    Does it? Is that routine on movie sets? The actor is required to manually personally inspect the firearm prop?

I imagine this trial will include expert testimony from actors, directors, etc as to typical standard operating procedure. What is the point of having an armorer if it's the actor's job to check the firearm?

If he's guilty, actors are going to have a whole lot more to think about in taking on roles.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

No

Everybody is responsible to check the firearm before pulling the trigger

Number 1 rule

Treat all Firearms as if they’re loaded at all times.

if he would’ve made that rule, this would’ve happened yeah, he’s responsible, to say he has no liability is once again is just ignorance. A person died!

democratic actions look for a pass but by Republicans all need go to jail if they do the same.

The hypocrisy is sickening

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    No

Number 1 rule

if he would’ve made that rule, this would’ve happened yeah, he’s responsible, to say he has no liability is once again is just ignorance. A person died!
    Yup exactly. Obviously Alec Baldwin never took firearms safety course. I took one as a kid and those princples taught last to this day.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    No

Number 1 rule

democratic actions look for a pass but by Republicans all need go to jail if they do the same.

The hypocrisy is sickening
    On a movie set with a prop where there's an armorer responsible for the firearms? I think he could reasonably think he wasn't handed a loaded gun to fire. But hey, that's just me.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

On a movie set with a prop where there's an armorer responsible for the firearms? I think he could reasonably think he wasn't handed a loaded gun to fire. But hey, that's just me.
    I tend to follow this train of thought in this.
    Points Awarded:

BobbyBazuka gave Bostongambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

StratPlayer
    StratPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

A lot of Trump critics going down, Biden will too.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol

So somebody hands you a gun and says hey it’s unloaded.

You won’t check it?

Lol

You clearly have no understanding about guns.

I guess you think they kill not the person shooting it

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9424

It doesn't matter. He broke the 4 laws of gun safety and killed someone. There are reports of previous gun accidents on the set of the same movie and other films having firearm accidents while shooting.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8353

So, everyone who dose not like his politics thinks he is guilty of a crime?
    I was not there, or pretend to know what happened, but if his views on politics were different, most all of the commits in this thread would change!

sad

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    So, everyone who dose not like his politics thinks he is guilty of a crime?
    I was not there, or pretend to know what happened, but if his views on politics were different, most all of the commits in this thread would change!

sad
    No

Anybody who handles a firearm should know gun safety

It’s only Dems who want to excuse the death of another.

Lol

You got it twisted pal

12 Last