Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

a sure-fire way to make her eyes roll back in her head.......

we've all seen it...... when literally a babe's eyes roll back in her head as you pound her like she's never been pounded before......

well, most of you have probably not seen it in person like yours truly, but you've seen it while rubbin' one out to some guy with 8 1/2 - 9 inches drilling a babe like a sheik drillin' for oil, so you know what I'm talkin' about....

nevertheless, a sure-fire way to see that is to put the following song on whatever entertainment device you're using to provide mood-settin', and at about 1:35 of the song below, start hammering away, and I mean wailing on that pussy with everything you've got, to the beat of this song...... look down into her eyes, and watch em roll.......... (if she's rollin' herself on X, it might only take 8-10 seconds):

as for the vid.... great way to start a show..... and an even better way to quickly become the "best she's ever had"........

ps.... ironic name to that little tune, as if you're like me, and use the technique i've described above, her pussy will be "somewhat damaged."

and she'll love you for that.....

there's no quicker way to make a babe fall in love with you than her feeling the pain of having been fukked by you every time she walks 2-3 days after it all went down.......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-20-20 at 02:06 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Donker, do strobe lights in the bedroom help?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Donker, do strobe lights in the bedroom help?
    and glow sticks.........

put em around her neck and as bracelets, she'll really trip balls.........

once, mid afternoon, had a favorite redhead of mine, totally x'ed up, as we took a break about thirty minutes in, NIN still blaring, she says, "oh my God.... and this music..... what is it?????"

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

sometimes halloween comes early. u ever get the elmo pop out?

DiggityDaggityDo

Donker, I was in Katy last week.

Have you banged any hot ass in Katy? It's not too far from you.

Auto Donk

dude, you mother fukker.... that close and didn't hit me up.....

talk about ironic...... the little "angel" of mine -- yeah, that one -- lived in Katy......

forever hallowed ground....... she's buried there.....

ps... we were out in Luchenbach one time, and this bad ass independent musical artist signed a cd of his for her, "to a true HLPA"...... (HOT LITTLE PIECE OF ASS).....

She was all of that and had the sexual mind to match........
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

You were in Katy?

Which hole?

Asking for a friend.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    sometimes halloween comes early. u ever get the elmo pop out?

a few times, once with the HLPA mentioned above, always -- as it was with her -- when you're slammin' vag and pull all the way out and hit backdoor full force on accident as you slam it back in........

eye-poppin experience for sure.......

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You were in Katy?

Which hole?

Asking for a friend.

No holes left.

Donker destroyed them all already.

Auto Donk

what an extraordinary babe from Katy looks like:

with all that was the best mental game known to man........

by far the best Katy ever produced....... to make it to the top of my list, she had to be........

ps.... that photo was taken in DonkLand at 7 am, after an all nighter, reapplication of make up, and those are -- in the left of the photo over her shoulder -- high heels (put back on for the next phase of action on a Sunday morning) in the back ground, a black lace skin tight skirt -- nothing on beneath -- and a Tiffany's necklace I gave her...... and the mirror in the back ground is one you've all seen before on sbr, in another photo depicting a different babe......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-20-20 at 02:35 PM.

Auto Donk

different babe, same armoire with the mirror, same angle in DonkLand's most infamous master at the Bayou Lofts.........:

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

No holes left.

Donker destroyed them all already.
    Pretty sure there were signs all over Donkland warning her about that. She accepted the risk the moment her first foot stuck to the grounds.

And I mean stuck.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The girls all say one of the best features of Donkand is getting the Tiffany necklace and then the "matching" pearl necklaces later that night.

Auto Donk

fuk,.......... just reflecting back on those two, and my wife who just passed by, there should be no debate as to why I prefer brunettes to blondes........

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Damn Donker, for a moment I read "your wife who just passed away"...

Fukkin had an adrenaline rush for second immediately thought about sending you message.

then I read it again.

Auto Donk

the second babe depicted above became "The Scandal of Tiki Island" (down by galveston) when some rich kids on the island found their way onto "couplestouch" -- the houston lifestyle site -- and realized that the hottest babe on tiki island was a swinger........

she and her husband wound up divorced (yes, I had something to do with that), and had to move away.......

Auto Donk

Fukkin had an adrenaline rush for second immediately thought about sending you message.

then I read it again.

i caught that as well, and almost changed it to "walked" .........

weird thing was, after I re-entered the dating world after my angel left me, I had several women say, upon their prying as to why I was single, and telling them that my partner had passed during sexual activity, "so, you pretty much fukked her to death? will you try to do that to me?"

even weirder, I got used to hearing it........

and hearing, after we got there, "I can totally see how that happened.... Oh my God!"

DiggityDaggityDo

then I read it again.

I read the same thing at first.

Auto Donk

another great DonkLand view, out the bed room window providing light in the second photo above -- one of my all time favorite DonkLand Views, from yet another babe with sexual game to match....... once made her have a big-O simply by holding her in my arms and staring into her eyes......

incredible lover.........

still didn't marry her....... my current wife topped this, physically and mentally:

to put that in context, I moved an ottomon next to the bed, and am lying on it on my back, she's sitting on .... and holding on to the window frame, gazing out of downtown houston while ridin' away........

yes, diggity, that's the one who, along with me, stole some guy's date who'd showed up at DonkLand, sneakig around the corner in my loft to take intermittent drags on my kahk, short spiky haired brunette....... let me see if i can find them both from that night..... that poor dude hit the road after it was obvious his date was staying to pull a threesome with me and that ass above.....

found em:

(by process of elimination you can put a face on that ass above).....

my wife refers to her as, not so affectionately, "that little whore"........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-20-20 at 03:06 PM.

Auto Donk

you might also remember the girl on the left from this sbr classic photo (think texas strong):

(different night, different threesome, one of the best DonkLand stories of all is the trip back to my loft from the swinger's bar -- the pussy she's eating had a thing for speed, and I gaver her her first orgasm of the night by doin' 156 mph in my 640ci on the exit ramp from 1-59 onto IH-10 in downtown houston, no kahk involved)..... then, as we sat waiting for two suburbans, a couple cars, and a truck of all guys -- who had struck out and were heading home at closing time, to pull out of the lower level of my parking garage (lower level was public parking for downtown houston), to get out of my way so I could go up the ramp to the upper level private parking at the Bayou Lofts, and we're just sitting there, I said, "let's put on a show", lean over and kiss the babe above, then lean back-- as all these guys getting no pussy are watching -- and start making out with the blonde, then they start making out -- leaving all the hard diks speechless...... I'm getting two pieces of ass in my 645 while they couldn't get one babe among the twenty or so of them......)

but, back to the photo, we head up stairs, where this photo and about 30 others like it unfold:

ps.... if you like beautiful pussies, i should send you the uncensored photo of this shot; as my babe used to say, Summer, the blonde, "has the prettiest pussy" she'd ever seen..........

Auto Donk

the blonde and the girl with the ass in the window:

why the concierge at the Bayou Lofts always had big smiles as we'd roll in with yet another third wheel, only to then hear complaints from the units above and below and next to mine........

like will farrell once said, "LET THE SOUNDS OF OUR LOVE-MAKING ECHO ACROSS THE ROOF OF THE WELESHY ARMS HOTEL"!!!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh wow, this thread taking off.

Auto Donk

Oh wow, this thread taking off.
    As I would roll in, two pairs of high heels clicking on the marble floors of the bayou lofts, woman on each arm, the weekend concierge, a heavy set black woman with a lot of style, would always give me a sly smile as I hit the elevator doors to head up for more debauchery.......

she cried with me one early morning after I got back from the hospital that one fateful night, actually early morning, after they couldn't save my angel..... I'll never forget her compassion....

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you might also remember the girl on the left from this sbr classic photo (think texas strong):

(different night, different threesome, one of the best DonkLand stories of all is the trip back to my loft from the swinger's bar -- the pussy she's eating had a thing for speed, and I gaver her her first orgasm of the night by doin' 156 mph in my 640ci on the exit ramp from 1-59 onto IH-10 in downtown houston, no kahk involved)..... then, as we sat waiting for two suburbans, a couple cars, and a truck of all guys -- who had struck out and were heading home at closing time, to pull out of the lower level of my parking garage (lower level was public parking for downtown houston), to get out of my way so I could go up the ramp to the upper level private parking at the Bayou Lofts, and we're just sitting there, I said, "let's put on a show", lean over and kiss the babe above, then lean back-- as all these guys getting no pussy are watching -- and start making out with the blonde, then they start making out -- leaving all the hard diks speechless...... I'm getting two pieces of ass in my 645 while they couldn't get one babe among the twenty or so of them......)

but, back to the photo, we head up stairs, where this photo and about 30 others like it unfold:

ps.... if you like beautiful pussies, i should send you the uncensored photo of this shot; as my babe used to say, Summer, the blonde, "has the prettiest pussy" she'd ever seen..........

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Donk if you dont already you should have an onlyfans page

Id pay $9/month to see you fukk

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

He has a nice ass

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Any pictures of the night with Vitters Mom?
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave KnuckleHeadz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Any pictures of the night with Vitters Mom?
    Vit kept the pics for himself

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

A circle jerk of queers in here.

Auto Donk

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

My wife saw a video of Donk and couldn’t stop laughing at him. Said he’s really ugly guy.

Auto Donk

Auto Donk

I ate her than gave her the stuffing, and it wasn't even Thanksgiving.......

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

You da man Donk!!
    some fine ass women displayed here that you notched on your belt!!