Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Black American Democrat Owns Leftist MSNBC Host (Also Black American) 🍺

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Hman 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

His Trump shirt...

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10339

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    This is what the fake news keeps out of sight from many Americans. There is a silent majority the lefties try to ignore, but know exists. This is why they try every underhanded trick in the book to make POTUS look bad. But instead make fools of themselves. They can’t hide from it.

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Lol, WOW! That was more than a serve! Like I have said before, I am seeing first hand all sorts of people that are expected to vote for the left supporting Trump. One of my closest friends is a gay Trump supporter. Sure, he is EXPECTED to vote for the left but he has been fighting against crap from the left all his life and couldn't see a reason to vote for Hillary and can't see a reason to vote for Biden.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

That was one side accusing another and the other side accusing the other. I saw two people being idiots and not accomplishing a useful discussion. Fake news is not a response that provides substance or facts and the news anchor not allowing him to answer doesn’t work either. They are both idiots don’t spin it for more than just that

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

rkelly110

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    That was one side accusing another and the other side accusing the other. I saw two people being idiots and not accomplishing a useful discussion. Fake news is not a response that provides substance or facts and the news anchor not allowing him to answer doesn’t work either. They are both idiots don’t spin it for more than just that
    Common knowledge.

rkelly110

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Coward 4Ever the brain dead private. Resign already, like stone & your hero, nixon did, another azzhole.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    His Trump shirt...

Wrongside

Look at the disparity in the clarity of eyes between the You Tuber and then that Navy guy "America means everything to me" guy... and the other navy guy (w/o glasses) for that matter. I direct your attention here.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I agree, but this is what happens when you have an interviewer with an agenda. Rather than getting a good point guard who knows his role and can see the court - you have the worst version of Westbrook. When the interviewer has an agenda, it is almost impossible for the guest to look good. The interviewee should be checked and held accountable as well, and there's even room for. a " got ya!" but this has to be done skillfully.

The guest did okay here though.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Lmao...calling an MSNBC host leftist. The only left thing about them is their hatred of Trump.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26