Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Still have not been able to get over the death of Kobe. Need Tattoo Ideas.

Well, Kobe's death has affected me greatly. Although I never met him, he is the only actual human I ever idolized. It stems back from my youth. I was preparing to go to his HoF ceremony. I cried during Kobe's last game when he scored 60, not necessarily because Kobe was retiring, because we know that day comes. I cried because I knew that I would never again feel that type of passion for basketball again--and it's true, I never did feel that same level again. No one, either before Bryant or after, has ever brought me the same level of joy.

It might sound stupid to some, but I believe Phil when he said Kobe was a chosen one. He only graduated high school yet was able to speak multiple languages and unify the world unlike any athlete that's ever existed. Jordan may have been slightly better than Kobe as a player, but Kobe is so much more beloved because of how many people across the globe he interacted with and touched. I have been implementing his lessons since I was a young boy, and then into my adulthood, I followed all his advice. It was applicable to everything I was doing.

I think Kobe was on track to become to most successful person in human history after Jesus. He won an Oscar, wrote books, he made Body Armor take off, he was starting up a movie studio, which probably would have been on par with Disney one day, knowing Kobe. He was going to own a team and would put owners like Jordan to shame. Kobe would never allow a Hornets/Bobcat type performance from his team. He was the most driven retired basketball player I've ever seen.

Kobe figured out the formula for all around success--financially, with his family, with inspiring others, and more. And I don't think many humans have ever done that.

To me, it feels like a superhero died, and it's one of those things and moments I'll never forget for the rest of my life. Kobe has brought so much joy to my life, and so many lessons--he's been my greatest teacher, which is a very odd feeling considering we've never met. Even deaths of family members have not struck me like this. It may seem silly that I'm still grieving, but it's the truth, and I don't think I can get over it until I find a way to commemorate him on my body. To give me a constant reminder everyday that the mamba mentality is with me, and that I try to carry his legacy. Because even if I can to a 1/100th of the degree that he did, I think I will have lived a pretty good life, and leave something worthy behind in this world.

Tattoo ideas welcome (not sure if I want a face on me though--metaphors would be cooler).

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

kinda want a tattoo too

like a mini target on my forehead

that would be cool, will have it done just before the nation goes broke so that my gov`t will maybe honor my request
    as opposed to shooting me in the back/ass, covertly
    as they are known to do

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    kinda want a tattoo too

like a mini target on my forehead

that would be cool, will have it done just before the nation goes broke so that my gov`t will maybe honor my request
    as opposed to shooting me in the back/ass, covertly
    as they are known to do
    I came here to talk about Kobe tattoo ideas and pay respect to his legacy.

You are responsible for your own destiny. Kobe said that.

Kobe never bitched, never complained, and rose to face any obstacle in his path. He would not allow that obstacle to define him. I recommend you start living your life the same way. I know I will be.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave Goat Milk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

these clowns all went to bed

Goat strong post

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    these clowns all went to bed

Goat strong post
    Thanks bro

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Wonderful idea. Goat you are such an original thinker
    Tattoos are such a classy way to pay homage and respect.

How about "THE LODGE AND SPA AT CORDILLERA" in NEON colors.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I can see now how my post could be offensive, sorry man, was not intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I came here to talk about Kobe tattoo ideas and pay respect to his legacy.

You are responsible for your own destiny. Kobe said that.

Kobe never bitched, never complained, and rose to face any obstacle in his path. He would not allow that obstacle to define him. I recommend you start living your life the same way. I know I will be.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Kobe thing was tough one of the good guys

Just get a damn peace sign

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

jibby's post of the damn helicopter crash still haunts me til this day:

and yes, I realize this wasn't THE helicopter, but it still haunts me nonetheless......

BUT, having said that, what HAUNTS ME EVEN MORE is knowing this babe is now single, and I still haven't met, or laid the pipe to, her.......:

as I said that very day, that's some beautiful titty meat......

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The Kobe thing was tough one of the good guys

It should have been LeBron

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Mamba symbol in purple

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    It should have been LeBron
    Wow...Taco Tuesday really got to you.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

a good portrait of Kobe, not some rinky dink shit that artist call portraits. a nice 3D effect portrait. he would need to look stern or serious. that would be in black and gray. get MAMBA going diagonal over Kobe's face in strong black ink like a layer above the portrait and not blocking his face that much. need an artist good with layering.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    a good portrait of Kobe, not some rinky dink shit that artist call portraits. a nice 3D effect portrait. he would need to look stern or serious. that would be in black and gray. get MAMBA going diagonal over Kobe's face in strong black ink like a layer above the portrait and not blocking his face that much. need an artist good with layering.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

How about SBR Token Stiff next to a photo of you blowing Kobe?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Wow...Taco Tuesday really got to you.

LoL no just saying if i had to choose, ya know.

Never heard Kobe race-baiting & lying.

Plus kobe eventually grew up.

LeBron never will

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Wasnt Kobe a rapist?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: magpie878

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Poor guy. Was probably just trying to support PETA and animals so many years ago. Now he a racist bigot. Such is life I suppose.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i like the realistic imagery

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Poor guy. Was probably just trying to support PETA and animals so many years ago. Now he a racist bigot. Such is life I suppose.
    that might be a girl

Foxx

that might be a girl
    You are probably right. I'm guessing from Nebraska.

pologq

You are probably right. I'm guessing from Nebraska.
    because they are animals you get on a farm?

Foxx

because they are animals you get on a farm?
    No. I was just in Nebraska and remember seeing a lot of pasty white arms. Could me any Midwest state though. Maybe Wisconsin.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Wasnt Kobe a rapist?
    No... Kobe was never convicted of rape. He was accused, just like every other stupid bitch who seeks out gold. Next question.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No... Kobe was never convicted of rape. He was accused, just like every other stupid bitch who seeks out gold. Next question.
    Not only did Kobe apololgize and admit that it may not have consensual from her side when the criminal case was dropped, he also settled a civil lawsuit, where the evidence isn't as stringent.

Kobe got caught cheating on his wife and paid a settlement to avoid further costs and embarassment.

Remember, OJ wasn't found guilty in a criminal court either, despite his admission of guilt during the inital interrrogation. He lost the civil suit.

Kobe would have lost the civil suit as well, hence the settlement.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Not only did Kobe apololgize and admit that it may not have consensual from her side when the criminal case was dropped, he also settled a civil lawsuit, where the evidence isn't as stringent.

Kobe got caught cheating on his wife and paid a settlement to avoid further costs and embarassment.

Remember, OJ wasn't found guilty in a criminal court either, despite his admission of guilt during the inital interrrogation. He lost the civil suit.

If you touch a girl on the shoulder nowadays, it's sexual assault if she wants it to me. I side with the man always. Kobe Bryant could get any girl he wants, he has no reason to rape someone. OJ Simpson was a pyschopath who took shots to the head daily and it fukked up his mind.

Bryant's mistake was cheating on his wife. Big deal. Look what the guy did after with his family.

That's the thing about Kobe, everytime he made a mistake, he never made it again, on or off the court. Bryant never did rape anyone, and was never convicted of rape either. A girl he had sex with wanted money and she got it. But Bryant won in the end, because he stayed married to his wife, and cleaned up his image quickly. That bitch is out of sight.

pologq

No. I was just in Nebraska and remember seeing a lot of pasty white arms. Could me any Midwest state though. Maybe Wisconsin.
    hahaha pasty white arms

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I don't mind "responsible for my own destiny".

or some other line only another super fan would recognize

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Did you read what he actually said? Do you know anything about the case? First off, in Kobe's words, he believed she had the ability to deny consent because he asked her if he could come on her face and she said "no." Does that sound like some sort of masterly concocted defense from any lawyer ever? No, sounds like the truth to me. Does a rapist ask if he can come on your face and then decline to do it if it's not cool with you? And would that be the defense they used?

Based on everything I've pieced together, Kobe was a bit rough, maybe rougher than she liked, but sex isn't just a series of asking for consent to do certain things. She may have ended up uncomfortable with what happened and ended up using it as an excuse to claim rape and try to get rich. That is literally the most likely thing based on every modicum of evidence. Kobe cheated on his wife, sure. Calling him a rapist is bs because there's nothing to suggest that's the truth

The OJ comparison is fking laughable btw
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Did you read what he actually said? Do you know anything about the case? First off, in Kobe's words, he believed she had the ability to deny consent because he asked her if he could come on her face and she said "no." Does that sound like some sort of masterly concocted defense from any lawyer ever? No, sounds like the truth to me. Does a rapist ask if he can come on your face and then decline to do it if it's not cool with you? And would that be the defense they used?

Based on everything I've pieced together, Kobe was a bit rough, maybe rougher than she liked, but sex isn't just a series of asking for consent to do certain things. She may have ended up uncomfortable with what happened and ended up using it as an excuse to claim rape and try to get rich. That is literally the most likely thing based on every modicum of evidence. Kobe cheated on his wife, sure. Calling him a rapist is bs because there's nothing to suggest that's the truth

That's what I said, he cheated on his wife.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

So your worried if.kobe was a rapist...but rverybody worshipps floyd who was a big piece crap.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

bingo.....

same thing with tyson.... he did NOT rape desirae..... what rapist performs oral????

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

karma is a bitch

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Get a tramp stamp and quit your crying.

12 Last