hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

What are the limits of P.C. (Political Correctness)?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/us/west-virginia-cadet-nazi-salute-fired-trnd/index.html

First they started coming for the words, now they're even coming for hand gestures. Get ready! Next, it will be your blood, sweat, and tears. If you want to remain libtard, then eventually they will even be coming for you too down the road....right now libtards are useful idiots. See Lenin/Stalin Soviet Union. A place with communism that killed over 70 million of its own people compared to Hitler who killed what about 1 million? If its okay to fire people for a joke/gesture like that, then just watch what's next! Just saying!

These are the same people/ideas Hitler was fighting against........

Heil Himmler!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

They should have been fired. No place for Nazi shit anywhere in the world. COs in general are criminals in uniform. You need to lighten up and quit being such a snowflake.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Even fired people who failed to report the photo lol

JFC can you say totalitarian state!!!

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

But it’s ok to throw up a 👊🏽 Fist when ever? How’d that work in the Olympics but know it’s the norm...
    Clown!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    They should have been fired. No place for Nazi shit anywhere in the world. COs in general are criminals in uniform. You need to lighten up and quit being such a snowflake.
    6"2" 235 lbs. Anytime. Find a cage! Hey dingbat, I think you're being the snowflake by not wanting any "Nazi shit" anywhere in this world. Perhaps, you ought to think (if you can) before contradicting yourself in your own post.

My point is is everything SHOULD be allowed to be said and gestures allowed. Political correctness is control over the people. That means Nazi shit can be allowed too. Ever hear of freedom of speech, assembly, press, etc.?

A snowflake, like yourself, wants those people fired for raising their arms in a salute that YOU find offense to. Aren't you the snowflake moron?

Next, they'll come for the guns too. Guns, words, gestures, everything.

Shove those grits up your ass and use the gravy for lubrication!
    Last edited by hehfest; 12-31-19 at 06:04 PM.

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Fu__cking Cu_nts!!!!!!!!!!

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    My point is is everything SHOULD be allowed to be said and gestures allowed. Political correctness is control over the people. That means Nazi shit can be allowed too. Ever hear of freedom of speech, assembly, press, etc.?
    What about the words "You're fired"? Should people have the right to say that? You seem to be arguing that some people should be prohibited from saying that in certain circumstances

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I do like the fact the totalitarian State is taking out it's own LE

However, let's compare firing 25 cadets for an inside baseball gesture that effects nor affects any person, place or thing versus the ongoing protection of corrupt cops and sheriffs from common civil matters such as DUI, domestic abuse, statutory violence, shoot first antics and the ongoing sadness of LE not understanding civilians rights.

Why don't we fire 100,000 cops for utter uselessness instead and apply these 25 cadets to inner city Chicago where KE could actually do some work.

Why anyone votes to give the State more power is beyond me....

Less police, less laws, less government = more peace

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/us/west-virginia-cadet-nazi-salute-fired-trnd/index.html

first they started coming for the words, now they're even coming for hand gestures. Get ready! Next, it will be your blood, sweat, and tears. If you want to remain libtard, then eventually they will even be coming for you too down the road....right now libtards are useful idiots. See lenin/stalin soviet union. A place with communism that killed over 70 million of its own people compared to hitler who killed what about 1 million? If its okay to fire people for a joke/gesture like that, then just watch what's next! Just saying!

These are the same people/ideas hitler was fighting against........

Heil himmler!
    burp!!!!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

6"2" 235 lbs. Anytime. Find a cage! Hey dingbat, I think you're being the snowflake by not wanting any "Nazi shit" anywhere in this world. Perhaps, you ought to think (if you can) before contradicting yourself in your own post.

A snowflake, like yourself, wants those people fired for raising their arms in a salute that YOU find offense to. Aren't you the snowflake moron?

Next, they'll come for the guns too. Guns, words, gestures, everything.

Shove those grits up your ass and use the gravy for lubrication!
    Come to Vegas and everyone can hear how you got the shit beat out of you. Until then go back to your circle jerk/group fisting with your local nazis, snowflake.

Ps your mom is a filthy whore who likes taking big black dicks in all 3 of her holes. Pretty sure you dropped out of her flat ass when she missed the bowl.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Come to Vegas and everyone can hear how you got the shit beat out of you. Until then go back to your circle jerk/group fisting with your local nazis, snowflake.

Ps your mom is a filthy whore who likes taking big black dicks in all 3 of her holes. Pretty sure you dropped out of her flat ass when she missed the bowl.
    Take a drive up to Detroit. There is a gym called Kronk. For you, we can call it Crack for Crack Cocaine. Whitey Bulger's nephew will say hello!

PS The whole KKK raped and beat your mother. Bye bye snowflake!

LMFAO ROFL LOL FOOMCL

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959