dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    H'er
    The evidence is overwhelming bro. His blood his gloves his knit cap u name it. All his. DNA all over the place. 10,000% guilty
    There are people who distrust or don't understand forensics and probabilities. For those people one of the most significant pieces of evidence as far as his guilt should be the Bruno Magli shoe imprints at the scene. OJ denied he owned a pair and called them "ugly ass shoes" when there are photos of him wearing them. Why would he add the "ugly ass shoes" comment if not to make his denial more emphatic and believable because he knows he wears them?

Then you could be the devil's advocate and say the prints were planted or even made up, but that doesn't explain OJ lying about owning them and it would also require someone stealing those shoes prior to the murders in anticipation of planting the shoeprints as evidence and hoping they didn't caught stealing the shoes and/or OJ didn't notice them missing. Or you would have to try and say someone found out about the murders, on the way to the murder scene bought a pair of the same bruno maglis they somehow remembered OJ wearing in a picture they had seen and then planted the shoeprints while no one at a murder scene noticed or they were all in on it.

It's ridiculous. He's as guilty as funnyb inviting lkid up to his vegas hotel room to enter some numbers into his spreadsheet.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

DLO you're right about the shoes but those pics came out after the murder trial and before the civil trial.

Just one small piece of the mountain of evidence pile

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    thats fine and dandy, but none of what you said matters...again, it was a make up call for what happened to Rodney King, the settlement, his death, etc have nothing to do with it
    Agreed.. Blacks cheered in force when OJ was cleared.. I don't dispute this claim of yours. The Jury got moved to Downtown LA rather then in Santa Monica where I live now.. I was right here and know it all.. I still live within jogging distance to OJ's old home where the slashing took place..

Funny nothing of that violence ever happened since in that Brentwood area.. OJ blew that peaceful rich community up!!! .. It's back to normal today. I drive by it once in a while, it's a beautiful neighborhood.. RICH...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-20-19 at 07:50 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    DLO you're right about the shoes but those pics came out after the murder trial and before the civil trial.

Just one small piece of the mountain of evidence pile
    Right

I know it wouldn't have affected the criminal trial because it came out after, but anyone who claims he might have been innocent needs to think about the shoe evidence. Those jurors and a lot of the ignorants who don't believe in forensic science or the experts' interpretation of it cannot possibly rationalize the shoes and him lying about owning them if he was innocent.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s still a tough call what actually happened he had more people involved

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Agreed.. Blacks cheered in force when OJ was cleared.. I don't dispute this claim of yours. The Jury got moved to Downtown LA rather then in Santa Monica where I live now.. I was right here and know it all.. I still live within jogging distance to OJ's old home where the slashing took place..

Funny nothing of that violence ever happened since in that Brentwood area.. OJ blew that peaceful rich community up!!! .. It's back to normal today. I drive by it once in a while, it's a beautiful neighborhood.. RICH...

Jibber
    A year or two after killing I had ppl in town and they wanted to see Nicoles condo so we drove by there. I was shocked at A) how dark the area was and B) how small an area the front courtyard was. Ron was cornered on all sides and never had a shot.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I learned a long time ago, that just because you THINK someone did something, doesn't mean they did.

I assure you everyone here at one point or another has thought someone did something, only to find out later they didn't.

It happened to me.

I would have bet my soul that an individual did something that happened close to me, and all of the evidence even pointed to that person.

Found out later that it was a different person.

I was shocked.

You have to put yourself in that position.

Would you want your life taken away from you from people who THOUGHT you might have done something and wasn't able to prove it 100%??
    Dna? Are you serious?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’s still a tough call what actually happened he had more people involved
    You guys are penetrating retarded.

Unreal

homie1975

Jibber
    A year or two after killing I had ppl in town and they wanted to see Nicoles condo so we drove by there. I was shocked at A) how dark the area was and B) how small an area the front courtyard was. Ron was cornered on all sides and never had a shot.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Dna? Are you serious?
    Lol

jjgold

OJ was not that tough

No way he over powered both of them

homie1975

OJ was not that tough

Coronor says he hit her on the back of the head w the butt of the knife. It knocked her out. He then had ron trapped in the corner on all 3 sides and the 4th side was OJ w a knife. He killed ron then went back to Nicole who was lying on the ground and he lifted her head by the hair and slashed her throat all the way to her spine.

This is what the evidence shows. Ron had defensive wounds but Nicole did not.

homie1975

At the time OJ was 47 yrs young and very very strong still

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

OJ was not that tough

Stop it JJ.. Nicole was a diva woman and can do nothing against a raging jealous OJ wielding a knife, oh and little tiny jew boy Ron Goldman was done after the first deep stab...

He was happy hitting the older rich hottie Nicole while it lasted though.. Just my take on it all..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-20-19 at 10:30 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You guys are penetrating retarded.

Unreal

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Out of all slam dunk cases in the world....

How did the jury fukk this up??

Oh... I remember... if the glove don't fit you must acquit.

The million dollar saying

jjgold

The glove did not fit men

homie1975

The glove did not fit men
    Coach now you're just trolling us.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

he obv got away with it, stupid fuk makes a twitter to talk about how hes still innocent

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Out of all slam dunk cases in the world....

How did the jury fukk this up??

Oh... I remember... if the glove don't fit you must acquit.

The million dollar saying
    That outcome was so preposterous. Still hard to believe it happened.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

This case set up a whole generation of liberals thinking they could yell louder and the law would go their way

SAD

jjgold

Tough case

So many people still love juice

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    he obv got away with it, stupid fuk makes a twitter to talk about how hes still innocent
    he thought that with the "hypothetical" in 2006 that was never aired until 2018, that he would get a chance to tell his story and that people would forgive him. the opposite happened.

jjgold

We will never know what happened

Juice was a mastermind

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

dang homie in high school you was the man homie. things are hardly ever as they seem homie

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Juice was guilty as sin.. That why he was running in his Bronco with 10 geez cash.. Besides who else would want to slash Nicole and Ron in the Brentwood peaceful area in front of her own home other then a jealous OJ?

You didn't even need a trial to figure this one out.. Innocent men don't run like OJ did with cash in hand, and innocent people don't get sliced to bits in a rich area in front of their home by random strangers.. It just doesn't happen..

Case closed!! OJ guilty as sin, always was. He snapped...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    dang homie in high school you was the man homie. things are hardly ever as they seem homie
    Toler where you going with this? makes no sense.

homie1975

We will never know what happened

Juice was a mastermind
    Coach you are an expert troller

Juice snapped like Jibber says. Nicole was finally done with him once and for all and he could not accept the rejection so he snapped and he offed her and Ron. ron was in the wrong place at the wrong time. if juditha brown does not leave her goggles at mezzaluna restaurant, ron is still alive today.

when nicole did not invite OJ to the dinner after the dance recital where the rest of the family was going, OJ could not handle it. he was not used to rejection in his life, especially from women. he knows he "made her", at least in his mind he did. everything she had was because of him.

so he stewed in his own juices for hours (pun intended), and then he went over there to take care of business and next thing you know it's nicole and it's ron, and he went absolutely ballistic.

it can happen to just about anyone if they get angry enough and are big enough and are holding a deadly weapon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ I also think Juice didn't want to pay alimony and child support and lose half his assets thru the nasty divorce. Combine that with jealousy as he thought Ronny was banging Nicole also and it was game on. Snap crackle pop!!! Slasher and dasher..

homie1975

Jibber they were already legally divorced.

I heard a rumor that Ronny was spotted driving Nicoles sports car around town and infuriated OJJJJ

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

LOL, OJ confessed to the killings the night he was arrested.

That piece of evidence never made it to court, not because of OJ's lawyers, who were anything but a "Dream Team" as they were inexperienced and never even victorious in murder trial before, but because of the rookie DA assigned to the case.

The DA office was actually worse than OJ's lawyers.

OJ had an appellate attorney, I think it was Bailey, and he was a a solid attorney. But his job was to make notes for an eventual appeal, nothing else.

The others were scrubs.

Yet OJ still got off, tells you something about the DA's office at the time and just how bad Marcia Clark was for the case.

I lived in LA at the time and we studied this trial and case in class at UCLA. We had access to info that was never made public, like OJ's confession.

So many important facts and truths never made the public eye.

homie1975

KVBer! my Bro!!

so i do recall that on Monday June 13th, 1994, OJ returned home from Chicago and agreed to do an interview with the LAPD even though his attorney at the time, Howard Weitzman, implored him not to do so. Weitzman I believe quickly resigned within a week and Robert Shapiro took over.

in that June 13 interview which is available on recording on YouTube, OJ is all over the show when they question him about the large cut on his left hand middle finger, which included several smaller cuts on either side of the middle finger.

please tell us about the confession the night he was arrested which would have been Fri June 17th, 1994.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not much to say, he confessed in the police station and it was thrown out as evidence before trial. He was supposed to turn himself in on that Friday morning but ended up trying to run.

He was a mess all week and the same that Friday. The police had him and they knew he did it.

Those fukks actually managed to get the entire interview in the police station that night thrown out, it never made it to the courtroom.

The whole Marcia Clark DA fiasco ended up being widely regarded as a major DA's office screw up, while the media portrayed it as though OJ"s lawyers were a "dream team." She even wrote a book and got on television over it all.

The best lawyer wasn't needed because an appeal wasn't needed, to everyone's surprise...lol.

They had plenty for the civil suit so politically there was little fallout.

OJ paid, and that's all that mattered.

Eventually he found his way to jail (for the Vegas stuff)..lol...but there's pretty much no question as to whether or not OJ did it, there never was. A guilty courtroom verdict might have initiated some riots, things were pretty hairy in LA at the time. Everyone on edge for a verdict, but everyone knew he did it.

He was found guilty for the deaths in civil court, which required less evidence.

homie1975

Yes, the civil trial requires a preponderance of proof of guilt, so 51% to 49%. but Petrocelli did put on a great case and by that point they already had the pics of him in the bruno magli shoes so that really helped. plus, Petrocelli could see where the DA made mistakes.

however, if that Civil Trial had the burden of proof at "beyond reasonable doubt", he still would have walked if the trial was in DTLA and a mostly black jury

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, the DA definitely would like to run that one back.

First 1234 Last