grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I saw a pic of you with a beer bong. You looked mixed homey. I live in mid west now but am from dc area, born in pg general, cheverly md, homeboy. Excuse my candor I have been drinking.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I saw a pic of you with a beer bong. You looked mixed homey. I live in mid west now but am from dc area, born in pg general, cheverly md, homeboy. Excuse my candor I have been drinking.
    alright, greaser!......we are family, bro!...I currently live in Annapolis, MD...but grew up in the DMV my whole life...HAIL to our Redskins......yeah, that pic was circa 1989 of me doing a triple beer bong!......did you see the other pic of me in a black and white stripped shirt?

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

only in America...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    alright, greaser!......we are family, bro!...I currently live in Annapolis, MD...but grew up in the DMV my whole life...HAIL to our Redskins......yeah, that pic was circa 1989 of me doing a triple beer bong!......did you see the other pic of me in a black and white stripped shirt?
    Yes family. Next time I am over there I will send you a pm. My wife's uncle lives in Severna Park (she's from bmore) No I only saw the beer bong pic. You know George Pelacanos? If you like crime fiction you should check him out. He's one of my favorite authors--greek and from DC. He was a writer/producer for the wire.

mourning43
    mourning43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1396

penetrating savages

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Yes family. Next time I am over there I will send you a pm. My wife's uncle lives in Severna Park (she's from bmore) No I only saw the beer bong pic. You know George Pelacanos? If you like crime fiction you should check him out. He's one of my favorite authors--greek and from DC. He was a writer/producer for the wire.
    sounds good, bro!...just shoot me a PM next time you are in town!.......severna park is just 10 minutes from where I live!...

First 12