brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    That's an interesting story. CIA has to be a cut throat business. Reason why he didn't say much is usually because the CIA operatives really don't know much. The CIA like so many other agencies use a tactic called "Compartmentalization" The left hand will never know or fully understand what the right hand is doing, only the higher ups pulling the strings have the entire game plan.

I have a similar story with a life-long friend who i played football with up till High School. I really wish i could say what we talked about, but not a good idea. Basically i had a feeling through certain acquired vibes he was apart of something. I told him one day on the phone somethings and he flat out told me to stop it, i didn't and he hung up and we haven't spoke since. Had a buddy in the know said bring a certain subject up that we were knowledgable about and if my High School buddies response was negative, then i'd know.
    high school buddy works for an affiliated major University in media print, that's vague, but it can be figured out somewhat.
    Yeah, it makes sense for them to do it that way with compartments, and independent contracts... The head or body never dies or compromised just changed...

I guess now you know right ? ...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Yeah, it makes sense for them to do it that way with compartments, and independent contracts... The head or body never dies or compromised just changed...

I guess now you know right ? ...
    Sometimes i think i know Brain, but at the end of every day i am humbled by our Lord Jesus Christ and realize i am nothing more than a basic guy and nothing special at all, who's concluded i am only certain about 3 things in life.

1. God is great.

2. Beer is good.

3. and people are crazy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Sometimes i think i know Brain, but at the end of every day i am humbled by our Lord Jesus Christ and realize i am nothing more than a basic guy and nothing special at all, who's concluded i am only certain about 3 things in life.

1. God is great.

2. Beer is good.

3. and people are crazy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Exactly! HAHA, this is where i get my motto from.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Exactly! HAHA, this is where i get my motto from.
    The ol'lady loves this song... It's growing on me, as I get older I like country more and more..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

You guys should exchange phone numbers

First ... 9101112