Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    please show me one scientific meeting where anyone ever determined how to diagnose adhd as a real disorder or illness.

why do we have to treat every minor difference along a spectrum as a "disease" or "disorder"? the answer is to medicate it, thus feeding the beast of the u.s. pharmaceutical industry.

we have the most overmedicated population in the history of the world, look at the rates of medication in the u.s. versus other major countries and look at our problems and life expectancies vs theirs.

http://www.naturalnews.com/020227_ADHD_psychiatry.html
    I agree with you completely, Mike. Kids are being damaged at an early age because of drug companies greed, I've watched many documentaries on it, probably the one you recommended as well. Parents are to blame as well since they're too busy now and just bring their kids to the doctor and throw some pills down their throat. It's sickening that doctors and the drug companies care more about money than the welfare of children and young adults. ADHD/ADD is complete BS, I was diagnosed with ADHD but I was just a lazy fck. Also was diagnosed as bi-polar, which I think could be a reasonable disorder but not for me. I just had a bad temper and some depression, natural things that need to be taken care of through psychotherapy and just time to mature. I'll end it there, don't want to rant either cause I could go on forever about how fcked up the system is.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I agree with you completely, Mike. Kids are being damaged at an early age because of drug companies greed, I've watched many documentaries on it, probably the one you recommended as well. Parents are to blame as well since they're too busy now and just bring their kids to the doctor and throw some pills down their throat. It's sickening that doctors and the drug companies care more about money than the welfare of children and young adults. ADHD/ADD is complete BS, I was diagnosed with ADHD but I was just a lazy fck. Also was diagnosed as bi-polar, which I think could be a reasonable disorder but not for me. I just had a bad temper and some depression, natural things that need to be taken care of through psychotherapy and just time to mature. I'll end it there, don't want to rant either cause I could go on forever about how fcked up the system is.
    Well said. Doctors say, well he/she might have ......... and then medicate. The world is a fukked up place (getting kickbacks for giving people mind altering drugs ) They are necessary for some people, but not EVERYONE.
    Just try and enjoy each and every minute its all you can do.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

wasn't a hit just executed right near FOA Schwartz in NY just last week? shit is getting bananas.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    No public place is safe anymore. There are too many crazies out there!
    Any public place in a state where liberty fighting individuals have demanded open carry be their constitutional right is very safe.

It's not a coincidence.

First 12