MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I hope you know you just ate "ground stray dog meat". Congrats ..........

Most idiotic quote I've read in recent memory..... ok, so there's a company collecting stray dogs somewhere, grinding them up and shipping the meat to Taco Bells? Or does each individual Taco Bell grind their own dogs?

And with whistleblowing....TMZ....Investigative reporters at every local newspaper and television news channel no ones ever come forward, no disgruntled underpaid employee, to blow the lid off that practice?

Michael Vick will forever be known as a dog killer and forever protested against where ever he goes but these "dog grinding" suppliers are strategically placed throughout the country to feed the demands of all the Taco Bells across the nation and no one knows about it?

Ughh the older I get the more I lose faith in man's ability to think for himself......dog meat?....really?

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

taco bell sell just junk food why would anyone buy those 12 pack

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4069

The smells coming out of your ass will be a problem. So is the way you will feel the next day.

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I could probably eat 18 or so, but I know I'd pay for it the next day.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

double decker is the only way to go. I would get bored real quick after the 3rd taco.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post

God damn those are some huge rats.

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

verry interesting i can eat quite a bit i might have to have a go at it

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

You need the fire sauce, and your good to go. Whatever happened to the taco bell dog. Everyone had those little stuffed talking dogs..

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Most idiotic quote I've read in recent memory..... ok, so there's a company collecting stray dogs somewhere, grinding them up and shipping the meat to Taco Bells? Or does each individual Taco Bell grind their own dogs?

And with whistleblowing....TMZ....Investigative reporters at every local newspaper and television news channel no ones ever come forward, no disgruntled underpaid employee, to blow the lid off that practice?

Michael Vick will forever be known as a dog killer and forever protested against where ever he goes but these "dog grinding" suppliers are strategically placed throughout the country to feed the demands of all the Taco Bells across the nation and no one knows about it?

Ughh the older I get the more I lose faith in man's ability to think for himself......dog meat?....really?
    Hey f u c k boy ....... It was a mother-bleeping joke pal relax and don't take my comment so personal. Last time I ate there with a friend we were joking around and grounded up dog stray meat was mentioned and was actually pretty damn funny at the time for us. In my opinion the meat has a weird taste to it and I don't go there too often. Anyways go f u c k yourself for talking down to me you bitch-made scientologists. Again another joke for your tight ass who wants to make perfect sense of my comments, get a real life first.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

I can eat 10 of them bitches!!

First 12