slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4493

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4092

Do you need to clog the forum with the same post 5 times? Get a life tard.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Truth hurts doesn't it SissyBoy..?

How come you don't put in 10 posts a day any longer.?. You finally realized how insignificant you truly are...

What a GregSlime loser...

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Truth hurts doesn't it SissyBoy..?

How come you don't put in 10 posts a day any longer.?. You finally realized how insignificant you truly are...

What a GregSlime loser...
    I got busy with work. You think your number of posts here per day is equivalent to your "significance" lmfao.. delusional tard.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

You have more excuses than Kamala and Joe.

You posted 5 times in one hour one day. And yes, I am much more significant than you can ever be.

All you do in every post you enter is call names and try to dis on people who disagree with you. You are a loser and hate yourself... You need to elevate yourself by putting down other people. Talk about delusional. You are a sociopath living a delusion that what you say is relevant. Nothing you say is.

You have a personality disorder which is evident every time you post. Which I might add, is why you don't even post any longer. You just insult.

Greget
    Trump for Prison

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    You have more excuses than Kamala and Joe.

You posted 5 times in one hour one day. And yes, I am much more significant than you can ever be.

All you do in every post you enter is call names and try to dis on people who disagree with you. You are a loser and hate yourself... You need to elevate yourself by putting down other people. Talk about delusional. You are a sociopath living a delusion that what you say is relevant. Nothing you say is.

You have a personality disorder which is evident every time you post. Which I might add, is why you don't even post any longer. You just insult.
    All you do is hurl insults, just look at the title of this thread. I haven't insulted you in a while, I know how devastating it is to your mental health, and considering you are already on numerous depression meds, spending all day here getting a beatdown from me is likely just going to push you closer to suicide.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5702

There should be a limit on number of threads a non pro could do.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    All you do is hurl insults, just look at the title of this thread. I haven't insulted you in a while, I know how devastating it is to your mental health, and considering you are already on numerous depression meds, spending all day here getting a beatdown from me is likely just going to push you closer to suicide.
    You cannot insult me sissyboy… You are VitTard.. Between the two of you, you are SissyTard..

Go and grow up somewhere..

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    There should be a limit on number of threads a non pro could do.
    Great Idea.. Present it at the next meeting..