rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8355

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    If babies can eat dollar bills then the mothers don't need to go to stores to buy baby formula they can just go to an ATM and then feed them dollar bills.

Abbott Labs has the money but are under orders not to make baby formula.

Other companies in other countries can make baby formula but Free Trade Laws prohibit it.

It seems the Democrats only solution is to take from the taxpayers as much as they can.
    My take on this shortage is, 2 babies died from taking their product. The govt stepped in and had them take it off the shelves. The company instead of finding out what killed those babies, they were butt hurt and left the shelves bare just to piss off the govt hurting everyone in the process. Joe had to go in and invoke a war time law to get them to produce.

IDK where TF you got that take from the tax payer shit.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8186

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    My take on this shortage is, 2 babies died from taking their product. The govt stepped in and had them take it off the shelves. The company instead of finding out what killed those babies, they were butt hurt and left the shelves bare just to piss off the govt hurting everyone in the process. Joe had to go in and invoke a war time law to get them to produce.

IDK where TF you got that take from the tax payer shit.
    You fuggers are nothing more than excuses and messaging these days.

Afghanistan, Hunter's influence peddling, record inflation, record gas prices, over run border, crime out of control, trannyisim, attacking patriot parents, anti free speech.

All complete loser policy.

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3437

why Roy so mad, was he this mad in 2008? im guess no

jackpot269

Ever Republican POTUS since RR has left the USA worse off than they found it!! Just facts

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8020

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Afghanistan, Hunter's influence peddling, record inflation, record gas prices, over run border, crime out of control, trannyisim, attacking patriot parents, anti free speech.

Yeah ok. I guess we are even. Laws against voters, gerrymandering districts, Roe v Wade, against contraception. You guys hate muslims but want their laws. Hypocrite much?

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Ever Republican POTUS since RR has left the USA worse off than they found it!! Just facts
    Until Biden came along...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 626

Afghanistan, (A huge success only blown up by people who starve for power. what did we lose 13 people from a car bomb? that is awful but we are out and havent lost 20 thousand or more like in a war the republicans lied us into in Iraq with 100 thousand injured))Hunter's influence peddling, (red meat absolute bullshit issue) record inflation, (Pandemic global issue followed by corporate greed and when asked for help republicans voted against everything to help)record gas prices, (high prices everywhere except countries who help their people and dont have one side trying to sabotage everything. again the dems posted a bill and everry republican voted against it)over run border,(another red meat bullshit issue) crime out of control,(Like Biden caused this lofuken L) trannyisim,(another bullshit red meat issue that effects no one but maybe 100 people in the country. well 101. The author pounds this out there over and over again and when we see this from a republican, yes, you guessed it. They themselves are the tranny.) attacking patriot parents, (I didnt hear this one. Please list this so called patriot. Was this on Fox today?) anti free speech. (Yep as long as you want to show everyone how to make poison or maybe start an insurrection against your very own people and country)

When you have a group so starve for power that couldn't care less if their people are struggling they will offer no hope and try to block and sabotage everything. If the dems had 65 senators and the house the republicans would never win election again in their pathetic lives

RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8130

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Don't need any other message than trump. The universally hated prick who got us into this mess.

This inflationary spiral is long in the making and no one political party is completely to blame.

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    This inflationary spiral is long in the making and no one political party is completely to blame.
    There is an obsession with Trump…. I believe, in truth; beating Hillary Clinton was such a shocking developmental loss for leftists, they have become simple minded, incurable haters.

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    When you have a group so starve for power that couldn't care less if their people are struggling they will offer no hope and try to block and sabotage everything. If the dems had 65 senators and the house the republicans would never win election again in their pathetic lives
    You do mean like creating a Faux Russian Collusion.?. Or phony impeachment hearings.?. Maybe your talking about Antifa and BLM as hate groups.?. Or trying to destroy the economy and the middle class.?. Reversing every Trump policy even though it was successful and good for America.. Like energy independence for only 1 example of which there are many..?. Just curious..

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    You do mean like creating a Faux Russian Collusion.?. Or phony impeachment hearings.?. Maybe your talking about Antifa and BLM as hate groups.?. Or trying to destroy the economy and the middle class.?. Reversing every Trump policy even though it was successful and good for America.. Like energy independence for only 1 example of which there are many..?. Just curious..
    Slew now don't get mad at me but in 2016 jan, feb, and march, for those months gas prices avg was less than $2 nation wide. But while we were "energy independent" it never avg under $2 gal until the pandemic hit, almost 2 full years, don't you find that odd!! If being "energy independent" means lower price?
    What am I missing?

slewfan

Slew now don't get mad at me but in 2016 jan, feb, and march, for those months gas prices avg was less than $2 nation wide. But while we were "energy independent" it never avg under $2 gal until the pandemic hit, almost 2 full years, don't you find that odd!! If being "energy independent" means lower price?
    What am I missing?
    Brother I am not mad. We became energy independent under Trump. Gas prices under Obama at one time were in the 4 dollar range. A barrel of oil was what, 12 dollars under Trump. Gas was 2.29... Cheaper in other places...

I do not know all the semantics involved.?. But Biden's economy is a freeking mess. How you can argue this with me or anyone else is mystifying. It is not what was ... It is what is ... What is, is, a total mess...

Reminds me of Bill Clinton when he was caught with his pants down. He told the committee, '' THAT DEPENDS WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF '' IS '' '' IS ''... He was truly amazing... Standing there with his pants down and his dick in his hand, he still denied the truth...

rkelly110

Brother I am not mad. We became energy independent under Trump. Gas prices under Obama at one time were in the 4 dollar range. A barrel of oil was what, 12 dollars under Trump. Gas was 2.29... Cheaper in other places...

I do not know all the semantics involved.?. But Biden's economy is a freeking mess. How you can argue this with me or anyone else is mystifying. It is not what was ... It is what is ... What is, is, a total mess...

Reminds me of Bill Clinton when he was caught with his pants down. He told the committee, '' THAT DEPENDS WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF '' IS '' '' IS ''... He was truly amazing... Standing there with his pants down and his dick in his hand, he still denied the truth...
    Yeah, that's why we had 600 THOUSAND barrels of russian oil come in every day. NOW we are independent! DA!

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Messaging ain't gonna cut it anymore.

Plus your message to 300,000 illegal vagrants illegally crossing the border monthly is "another BS issue"?

That's the equivalent on 10 Miami's a year flooding into the US to be supported by tax payers.

How on earth can Dems call this a non issue???

jackpot269

Plus your message to 300,000 illegal vagrants illegally crossing the border monthly is "another BS issue"?

That's the equivalent on 10 Miami's a year flooding into the US to be supported by tax payers.

jackpot269

The oil prices started coming down in late 2014. From 2003-2014 oil and gas was higher.

I Didn't do a good job of making my point:
    That was what I was saying that under Trump we were energy independent and all time high in US oil production, but the
    avg price at the pump for gas was lower in 2016, less than $2 gal in Jan, Feb, March!

How does that make sense? What am I missing in that?

slewfan

Depends on where you were I guess. If drive through Arizona and pay 190 a gallon. In Las Vegas it was 240. Cali of course always higher. New Mexico 300.

We just hope America survives this period.

rkelly110

Thanks to your boy abbot and you, they got a free ride.

rkelly110

Depends on where you were I guess. If drive through Arizona and pay 190 a gallon. In Las Vegas it was 240. Cali of course always higher. New Mexico 300.

We just hope America survives this period.
    Tell your employer pootin to go back to his shit hole country maybe we might after ten F'n years. He F'd it up for everyone in the world!

slewfan

Tell your employer pootin to go back to his shit hole country maybe we might after ten F'n years. He F'd it up for everyone in the world!
    LOL.. What is that, Gin or Vodka you been hittin'.?. Can't be beer. haha.. Well said rkells. Thanks for stopping by and sounding off...

RoyBacon

Thanks to your boy abbot and you, they got a free ride.
    Don't you think biden should stop it???

Do you fuggers hate the country so much you want to see it destroyed???

slewfan

The oil prices started coming down in late 2014. From 2003-2014 oil and gas was higher.

I Didn't do a good job of making my point:
    That was what I was saying that under Trump we were energy independent and all time high in US oil production, but the
    avg price at the pump for gas was lower in 2016, less than $2 gal in Jan, Feb, March!

How does that make sense? What am I missing in that?

• The sky-high cost of energy: Why do we have a shortage of energy and are we being told the truth? The salient question every American should ask is, have they been deceived by the President? Old “circle back” Psaki was asked endlessly why we are producing less energy, even today? Pre-Pandemic, under Trump, the U.S. was producing a record 13 million barrels of oil per day and we were even exporting it. Production fell 3 million BPD due to slackened demand. Production is now back up to 11.6 BPD but is not accelerating. Why? Could the underlying reason be the simple truth that Biden articulated in 2019 "I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We're going to end fossil fuel." Is he just keeping his promise and lying to the rest of us? My take is simple; he wants high prices and cares not about the damage to the American family and its position in the world to support his Green New Deal initiatives.

jackpot269

Until Biden came along...

jackpot269

OK so Biden cut production in the us, he should reverse whatever he did right now!! That don't change the fact that market price for oil is the same world wide!

In 2016 before energy independence or record production in the us, the average price of gas at the pump was lower than in 2019!! Average means you take all the prices for the whole country and use them in a simple equation to get the correct number.

This makes no sense by the thinking that more us production will lead to much lower oil prices, OPEC for the most part controls the world market price and us producers will charge the highest price the market will bare! If you think they want, then your just wrong!!!!!!!!

slewfan

OK so Biden cut production in the us, he should reverse whatever he did right now!! That don't change the fact that market price for oil is the same world wide!

In 2016 before energy independence or record production in the us, the average price of gas at the pump was lower than in 2019!! Average means you take all the prices for the whole country and use them in a simple equation to get the correct number.

This makes no sense by the thinking that more us production will lead to much lower oil prices, OPEC for the most part controls the world market price and us producers will charge the highest price the market will bare! If you think they want, then your just wrong!!!!!!!!
    Simply amazing how gas went straight to 5.50 in a few months or more when Biden took office. Now he wants to use up our diesel storages… He has Venezuela involved. Good old Joe..

How can you defend the Crook now residing in the White House.?. Or you just want to play devils advocate and just disagree with everything that should be.?.

RoyBacon

Dems really struggle with auction markets and I don't know why.

The auction market for oil is the largest market on the planet.

It's incorrect to say if the US added back the nearly 2 million barrels a day we lost under Biden the price wouldn't drop. It 100% would.

rkelly110

Don't you think biden should stop it???

Do you fuggers hate the country so much you want to see it destroyed???
    Stop what? Those he's letting in are refugees and have passed their testing. Don't you need people to maintain your plantation, hypocrite? If you don't want them, don't hire them! A van across the street form me pulled up and 5 S. Americans got out. Their boss was white to do a roof repair. Don't want them here, quit hiring them!

RoyBacon

Stop what? Those he's letting in are refugees and have passed their testing. Don't you need people to maintain your plantation, hypocrite? If you don't want them, don't hire them! A van across the street form me pulled up and 5 S. Americans got out. Their boss was white to do a roof repair. Don't want them here, quit hiring them!
    So that's the re tard answer? Just don't hire them? Who will pay for their hospitals, food and education? Some fairy?

They can apply on the internet like everyone else.

rkelly110

So that's the re tard answer? Just don't hire them? Who will pay for their hospitals, food and education? Some fairy?

They can apply on the internet like everyone else.
    I'm not the one crying about it, you are. You hire them, but cry about them. That is the meaning of hypocrisy in case you didn't know what that meant.

RoyBacon

I'm not the one crying about it, you are. You hire them, but cry about them. That is the meaning of hypocrisy in case you didn't know what that meant.
    Sorry, I forgot you are a tad "slow".

So your solution is to call folks who want this illegal activity stopped hypocrites? And nothing more?

Your messaging is as bad as gregys.

slewfan

Sorry, I forgot you are a tad "slow".

So your solution is to call folks who want this illegal activity stopped hypocrites? And nothing more?

Your messaging is as bad as gregys.
    Nothing as bad as GregVitturd messaging. Kelly just follows along and doesn't know why...

RoyBacon

Nothing as bad as GregVitturd messaging. Kelly just follows along and doesn't know why...
    That's actually true.

Kelly believes whatever he's told is woke. He doesn't know why tards want 300,000 vagrants a month to cross into the US or why he has to pay $5 for a gallon of gas.

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3535

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Yea, I know. Libertarians have been calling for inflation since the 80s, you were only 40 years too soon. Congrats on the great call.

rkelly110

That's actually true.

Kelly believes whatever he's told is woke. He doesn't know why tards want 300,000 vagrants a month to cross into the US or why he has to pay $5 for a gallon of gas.
    I'm not the one who has fake news on 24-7, sheeple. Baaaa!

First 1234 Last