JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3766

"We want to be nice and handsome and thin."

I wonder what the translation for this was... best case scenario: "WE WANT TO BE HANDSOME AND SKINNY!"

And just look at Kim Jong Un's face at :13 seconds in... he's either thinking... "what in the hell is this guy talking about?" or he's thinking... "how in the hell did he just read my mind?"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No people want to be worth billions of dollars, become President of the United States of America and begin to fix shiiiit...

Trump 2.0 happening... Rocket boy Kim just happy to be there and meeting the Don.. That's a new twist in his life.. Star struck...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 919

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 173

Pure comedy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Giant knows..

Dems and Libs are out of their minds with Trump hate these days.. lol at that meme above..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This picture alone kind of sums it up to what Kim was thinking.. Look at this beast bullet proof ride Trump gets to ride in..

Kim had this.. Marathon runners running to protect him in suits...

JohnGalt2341

Btw... I wasn't trying to spread Trump hate. I didn't say anything bad at all about Trump. I just thought the look on King Jong Un's face was hilarious so I figured the translation must have been hilariously strange.

bababoyee
    bababoyee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 393

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Lmao @ The Giant
    You know, there’s some truth to that.
    Comedian Bill Maher wished that US went into a recession so that Trump loses an election.
    People have lost their minds

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1202

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This picture alone kind of sums it up to what Kim was thinking.. Look at this beast bullet proof ride Trump gets to ride in..

Kim had this.. Marathon runners running to protect him in suits...

Are those guys running next to the vehicle?
    I bet you Trump was said to himself himself or out loud that he needs agents that do the same thing
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/21/2018

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by bababoyee View Post
    Lmao @ The Giant
    You know, there’s some truth to that.
    Comedian Bill Maher wished that US went into a recession so that Trump loses an election.
    People have lost their minds
    Better to lose the economy for a few years than lose our democracy forever

YA THINK?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Trump beast is basically bomb proof..

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    Better to lose the economy for a few years than lose our democracy forever

YA THINK?

Call me when that happens

Nothing worse than the sky is falling anti-trumpies...fukkin drama queens need to get a grip

You can just say you don’t like the guy...lots of valid reasons....but spare me the country is collapsing BS
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and turbobets

wikkidinsane
    All i do is win
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO

Propaganda material for Kim. Trump shouldnt have done this.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

wikkidinsane
    All i do is win
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes the guards jogging is real.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Nothing worse than the sky is falling anti-trumpies...fukkin drama queens need to get a grip

You can just say you don’t like the guy...lots of valid reasons....but spare me the country is collapsing BS
    You dont get it because youre spoiled and ignorant, ignorant of human history.

Uneducated

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Yup, SAFE PLACE COMES TO MIND with all the drama.. I'm watching all the SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA local news now.. 100% negative Trump reporting.. KCAL channel 9 news.... They went - Bush said Iraq war was over before it started.. Bush JR did say that.. Now comparing that to Trump/Kim meeting.. I swear if I was a LIB/DEM today I would think the world is coming to an end.. So PATHETIC!!!!

Local news in California is SO AGENDA DRIVEN.. I just cringe and shake my head.. Brainwashing under way...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Btw... I wasn't trying to spread Trump hate. I didn't say anything bad at all about Trump. I just thought the look on King Jong Un's face was hilarious so I figured the translation must have been hilariously strange.
    Your post was neutral, just goes to show how quick trumptards are to defend their führer

Such an insecure and sensitive group, snowflakes many would say

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2276

Jibbies
    Gettin thin and lookin good

dlowilly
    2017 SBR Poker Leaderboard Champion
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1070

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Your post was neutral, just goes to show how quick trumptards are to defend their führer

Such an insecure and sensitive group, snowflakes many would say
    Oh it was not fuking neutral

Trump was making a joke about looking good for the camera. OP's quote was "We want to be..." when the actual quote was "We want to look...". One insinuates flawed narcissistic tendencies and the other is a common joke about taking a picture.

Then he imagines Kim thinking of the President as just some guy when he says "what in the hell is this guy talking about" which is obviously a derisive comment about Trump.

Is the original post awful? No, but it's definitely not neutral, stop it.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

It was neutral and yelling wont make it any less

He asked how it was likely translated and Guys started defending trump, its engrained in your brains

You hear the name Trump and instantly start preaching about how great Trump is, or you defend him like he’s a disabled child

This thread is a perfect example
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

dlowilly
    2017 SBR Poker Leaderboard Champion
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1070

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    It was neutral and yelling wont make it any less

He asked how it was likely translated and Guys started defending trump, its engrained in your brains

You hear the name Trump and instantly start preaching about how great Trump is, or you defend him like he’s a disabled child

This thread is a perfect example
    It was not neutral

"best case scenario" insinuates something bad

Also, you have to take into account the history of the speaker. The OP is a known anti-Trumper. For example, "Can I buy you a drink?" and "Is he Jewish?" take on different meanings when Bill Cosby and Hitler say them.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-14-18 at 02:42 AM.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Oh it was not fuking neutral

Trump was making a joke about looking good for the camera. OP's quote was "We want to be..." when the actual quote was "We want to look...". One insinuates flawed narcissistic tendencies and the other is a common joke about taking a picture.

Then he imagines Kim thinking of the President as just some guy when he says "what in the hell is this guy talking about" which is obviously a derisive comment about Trump.

Is the original post awful? No, but it's definitely not neutral, stop it!!!!!
    Oh Boo-Hoo. Did you call your mom about it?

JohnGalt2341

It was not neutral

Also, you have to take into account the history of the speaker. The OP is a known anti-Trumper. For example, "Can I buy you a drink?" and "Is he Jewish?" take on different meanings when Bill Cosby and Hitler say them.
    Immediately after I started the thread I realized that I had slightly misquoted Trump and I had a feeling people would jump on me for this. I assure you that it was not my intention to misquote him and I would change the thread title if I knew how. The entire reason I started the thread was because of the look on Kim Jong Un's face and I know some sayings that are fairly common in one language don't translate at all to another. I was actually hoping that people would jump in with their own translation. I just thought the translation could have been as something as hilarious as "WE WANT TO LOOK HANDSOME AND SKINNY!" because the look on Kim Jong Un's face said that he was confused.

It is true that I am critic of Trump. But I challenge you to find ANYTHING that I have ever said about Trump that wasn't true. If you can't do that... then well... you're just not a fan of facts.

JohnGalt2341

Also, most of you are probably too young to remember this but there was a time when people and or comedians could goof on the President without being regarded as the enemy. When I was a kid Dana Carvey was my comedic hero(and this was before Wayne's World). He used to do a hilarious impression of George H.W. Bush. Did Bush hate him for it? NO. He laughed along side of him and decided to befriend Dana. Watch the clip below to hear Dana talk about his relationship with the Bushes.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 302

It was not neutral

good thing you are the spokesman for everyone about trump. It maybe why you have so many e battles. I have learned as I have gotten older than everyone has an opinion. It is not necessary to espouse my beliefs on everything. Maybe one day you may try this.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

El Terrible

Also, most of you are probably too young to remember this but there was a time when people and or comedians could goof on the President without being regarded as the enemy. When I was a kid Dana Carvey was my comedic hero(and this was before Wayne's World). He used to do a hilarious impression of George H.W. Bush. Did Bush hate him for it? NO. He laughed along side of him and decided to befriend Dana. Watch the clip below to hear Dana talk about his relationship with the Bushes.
    Trump and his flock are incredibly sensitive and insecure, and they don't understand what makes and keeps this country great. One of the many things that makes America great is that you can criticize the political leaders without fear of retribution. Try that in North Korea (and many other countries) and you and your family are jailed tortured or killed. These Panzy's on the right recoil in horror when people and the press exercise their rights to speak up when they see something wrong, and being able to do that is one of the pillars of our Democracy. It's so weak and so unamerican and I blame it on a lack of education- They don't know world history and they don't understand American history.

These government suck ass's would have called the American Revolution and the Revolutionaries whiney ungrateful snowflakes- Let me explain the revolution in terms retards can understand- We the people started shooting our cops and soldiers until they went away, and that was a victory, and we celebrate it every fourth of July
    Last edited by El Terrible; 06-14-18 at 11:27 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump could have just squeezed and starved the NK people and KIM with Sanctions until a full collapse happened years from now.. Or he could have met with KIM yesterday and legitimized his evil regime and brought him into the real world as equals...

Kim will play ball and give up his nukes, he doesn't wanna get squeezed with sanctions anymore... Now just maybe NK will become a more civilized Country and a friendly.. We'll see?

For the NK people and for world peace this was the right move by Trump and his administration..

El Terrible

Trump could have just squeezed and starved the NK people and KIM with Sanctions until a full collapse happened years from now.. Or he could have met with KIM yesterday and legitimized his evil regime and brought him into the real world as equals...

Kim will play ball and give up his nukes, he doesn't wanna get squeezed with sanctions anymore... Now just maybe NK will become a more civilized Country and a friendly.. We'll see?

For the NK people and for world peace this was the right move by Trump and his administration..

Deep geo-political thoughts from a bird brain- You probably can't find North Korea on a map

Nothing changes for the North Korean people - Were you born yesterday

JohnGalt2341

Kim will play ball and give up his nukes
    , he doesn't wanna get squeezed with sanctions anymore... Now just maybe NK will become a more civilized Country and a friendly.. We'll see?

I hope you're right. Given Kim Jong Un's track record I am skeptical. How about we wager on it? YOU set the timeline and YOU set the amount we wager. If Kim Jong Un OFFICIALLY gives up his nukes by the date that YOU specify I will give whatever amount of points that you want to wager. If he doesn't give up his nukes by the date that YOU specify you give me that amount of points wagered. And it can't just be Trump saying that he did. Trumps word means nothing to me. It has to be OFFICIAL. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.... are you?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Deep geo-political thoughts from a bird brain- You probably can't find North Korea on a map

Nothing changes for the North Korean people - Were you born yesterday
    I've actually traveled to Seoul, South Korea years ago.. I imagine I could still find NK on the map.... ...

El Terrible

NK will become a more civilized Country and a friendly.. We'll see?
    First of all, North Korea has F-ing bottle rockets, they aren't a threat to us. And secondly we've proped up dictators all around the globe for almost a century now. We've (obviously not you) have seen this movie before, over, over and over. Take for just one instance the former President of Egypt Hosni Mubarak- He became our dear friend, we gave him 70 BILLION dollars and he put it all right in his pocket while his people were starving to death. This is the goal for Kin-Jong-un..The money

He knows how this all works...While you are f-ing clueless with your incredibly naive, warm and fuzzy happy horseshit postings

World Peace?

El Terrible

T

Kim will play ball and give up his nukes
    If you think it's even possible for Trump to negotiate some kind of nuculear deal you're an idiot- There are no scientists in the Trump administration? These deals are done on scientific technical points, not by broad poilitcal strokes and handshakes .........and Trump has left all the White House science advisory positions empty...

Whats Trump gonna do? "Ah, duh..I want those big rockets gone and get rid of the little ones too"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope you're right. Given Kim Jong Un's track record I am skeptical. How about we wager on it? YOU set the timeline and YOU set the amount we wager. If Kim Jong Un OFFICIALLY gives up his nukes by the date that YOU specify I will give whatever amount of points that you want to wager. If he doesn't give up his nukes by the date that YOU specify you give me that amount of points wagered. And it can't just be Trump saying that he did. Trumps word means nothing to me. It has to be OFFICIAL. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.... are you?
    Well if fat boy Kim doesn't give up the Nukes and fully comply with the inspections it will then be time to REALLY crank up the Sanctions, get on the horn with China and Russia and get them to REALLY squeeze them as well... Bring Kim really to his knees...

Trump has this.. Giving Kim a chance.. If Kim starts playing games that will be the worst thing he ever did.. Like I said we'll see?

One thing I know Rocket boy isn't testing or shooting off anymore rockets and that's a good start!! ..

JohnGalt2341

If you think it's even possible for Trump to negotiate some kind of nuculear deal you're an idiot- There are no scientists in the Trump administration? These deals are done on scientific technical points, not by broad poilitcal strokes and handshakes .........and Trump has left all the White House science advisory positions empty...

Whats Trump gonna do? "Ah, duh..I want those big rockets gone and get rid of the little ones too"
    I'm pretty sure Trump considers Kim Kardashian and Kanye West his top scientific advisers.

El Terrible

I'm pretty sure Trump considers Kim Kardashian and Kanye West his top scientific advisers.
    Ha ha ha ha ha Don't forget Gary Busey

12 Last