Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Saturday 2pm trny at L'Auberge, Lake Charles....

headin' over to Lake Charles saturday/sunday; will be hitting the 2pm $150 buyin trny and 2-5 or 1-3 games afterward, slots and pussy intermingled with poker binge....

PO-69, if you're back in Lauberge's good graces, come play.... anyone else in that neck of the woods, come on in and lose your money to me live....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

well, what can I say, other than La Donke crushed it....

trny was much smaller than a year ago when I final tabled/cashed at a L'auberge sat afternoon $150 buyin nlhe trny comprised of 75 or so players, with us being congratulated this date on "making the final" table before a single card was dealt.

that's right, it was only a fukkin' ten man trny.....

long story short, after starting with 8,000 chips, got hammered down to 1700 when my jj loses to qq just before the 2 1/2 hour break (and last level to rebuy), and liimped from the button with 75 dims, only to flop 683.... shove after both check, get two calls, one from JJ and one from a 23 playin' idiot from somewhere in europe. guy with jacks (from small blind) checks, leading the wild euro with 23 to shove. guy with jj thinks about it a long time, then folds -- showing the JJ -- leaving only me and mr. 23 in the hand. Next card out 7, river blank....

Mr. 23 effectively triples me up, and after my KJ shove soon thereafter sucks out against ak by floppin' 8910 and turning a J and avoiding an a or q on the river, I steam roll the field, ending with a chop among the final three left, with me as the chipleader holding 44,000 chips over two teammates who drove up together from rockport, tx, who each had around 20,000 chips.....

Trny manager suggests a very favorable chop to me, and these two old guys (both in their sixties, agreed to have me take just under $800 and them both takin' $400, which put the trny in the books at just under 3 hours of play..... (Mr. 23 had rebought 4-5 times, only to bust out in 5th after I checked my flopped two pair holdin' qten, prompting him to bet 3k on his up and down strt draw, I come over the top all-in, and after contemplating it forever and explaining his theory of you win every other hand against a player, and since he'd lost to me in our last hand, he decides to call for his trny life, only to see a ten hit the turn, ending his day)....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-07-19 at 12:02 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Nice one.