thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Congrats to Peaves and Joe Cool

Despite your place Joe, you still aren't in the top 12 despite playing 100% of tourneys. I'm at about 65% clip. Keep on truckin.

And to Peaves, my brotha from another mother, who shrugs at my antics but we'd along great IRL. Have tons of fam/friends in Cali

Somehow you've managed to be behind me in the west? Despite scoring and having more points.

USA WEST
    1 friedcheese 1725 7
    2 franklee168 1260 8
    3 sportfan 1225 6
    4 thechaoz 640 3
    5 JAKEPEAVY21 800 6

USA WEST
    1 friedcheese 1725 7
    2 franklee168 1260 8
    3 sportfan 1225 6
    4 thechaoz 640 3
    5 JAKEPEAVY21 800 6

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Despite your place Joe, you still aren't in the top 12 despite playing 100% of tourneys. I'm at about 65% clip. Keep on truckin.

And to Peaves, my brotha from another mother, who shrugs at my antics but we'd along great IRL. Have tons of fam/friends in Cali

Somehow you've managed to be behind me in the west? Despite scoring and having more points.

USA WEST
    1 friedcheese 1725 7
    2 franklee168 1260 8
    3 sportfan 1225 6
    4 thechaoz 640 3
    5 JAKEPEAVY21 800 6

USA WEST
    1 friedcheese 1725 7
    2 franklee168 1260 8
    3 sportfan 1225 6
    4 thechaoz 640 3
    5 JAKEPEAVY21 800 6
    LOL It ain't over yet! I had ZERO cashes for about 3+ weeks! Then I quit getting donked, so i started cashing.

But yes If I am in the top 36 USA players, but I don't get a chance at the money/bet points, while others that

have a worse score than me DO get to play for points/money, then it will be rather absurd to say the least!

But SBR is no different than any of the offshore Sports-books that pay them! Whatever the hell they say,

no matter how absurd or ridiculous, you can't do a DAMN thing about it!! LOL

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL It ain't over yet! I had ZERO cashes for about 3+ weeks! Then I quit getting donked, so i started cashing.

But yes If I am in the top 36 USA players, but I don't get a chance at the money/bet points, while others that

have a worse score than me DO get to play for points/money, then it will be rather absurd to say the least!

But SBR is no different than any of the offshore Sports-books that pay them! Whatever the hell they say,

no matter how absurd or ridiculous, you can't do a DAMN thing about it!! LOL
    I just felt like trolling.

It's past Peaves bedtime. He's settled down with cats and a fatty.

JoeCool20

LOL By the way, You'd be better off setting yourself on fire than to put me in a thread with him! He either won't reply at all, or he will whine about something I said in poker chat 6 months ago that wadded up his girl panties! LOL

I have nothing against him, and I don't even know who the guy is, nor did I know why he ran his mouth about me on here every chance he got..... UNTIL He admitted that he doesn't like some of the things that I post in poker chat... Like the widely known poker term "Donk" ! LOL He even flat out lied and said I "constantly spammed the poker chat, even in tournaments that I did not play in." LOL OMG Who the hell has time to "constantly spam" poker chat? I can't even remember the last time I chatted in a game I wasn't in, or hadn't just got beat in!! And who cares anyway? People partake in poker chat from the rail ALL THE TIME on here!
    He just doesn't fixate on them and run his mouth to them like he does me! (LOL Lucky me huh?)
    And besides ALL THAT, who the hell is he to judge what he thinks is "spam" in poker chat anyway??
    LOL Some of these people on here with their whiny attitudes, and the things that get their panties in a wad, are incredible! The guy can't be nice to me because he fixates on my posts about freakin "donks" in the fukin poker chat!
    And it is for pizza points for shit's sake!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-01-19 at 01:26 AM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

LOL By the way, You'd be better off setting yourself on fire than to put me in a thread with him! He either won't reply at all, or he will whine about something I said in poker chat 6 months ago that wadded up his girl panties! LOL

I have nothing against him, and I don't even know who the guy is, nor did I know why he ran his mouth about me on here every chance he got..... UNTIL He admitted that he doesn't like some of the things that I post in poker chat... Like the widely known poker term "Donk" ! LOL He even flat out lied and said I "constantly spammed the poker chat, even in tournaments that I did not play in." LOL OMG Who the hell has time to "constantly spam" poker chat? I can't even remember the last time I chatted in a game I wasn't in, or hadn't just got beat in!! And who cares anyway? People partake in poker chat from the rail ALL THE TIME on here!
    He just doesn't fixate on them and run his mouth to them like he does me! (LOL Lucky me huh?)
    And besides ALL THAT, who the hell is he to judge what he thinks is "spam" in poker chat anyway??
    LOL Some of these people on here with their whiny attitudes, and the things that get their panties in a wad, are incredible! The guy can't be nice to me because he fixates on my posts about freakin "donks" in the fukin poker chat!
    I have to agree with Joe on one thing: lumping him and Jake in the same category is almost never appropriate

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

lol

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    lol
    Just having some fun. Man I was tore up. Jack Daniels got me good last night.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I have to agree with Joe on one thing: lumping him and Jake in the same category is almost never appropriate
    I even pulled TRIPS out of the woodwork! Successful drunk thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

thechaoz

You tilted me off a win one time last year, I'm not gunna lie. I was in the last 4 and drinking (as usual) and was more caught up in our convo in chat then I was trying to win the tourney.

It's all good. It was last series and I played 3 times I think lol

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Totally agreed on that one thing! The dude whines like a pussy about almost everything on here! LOL

He even whines about what somebody might post in the damn poker chat box in a game of poker for pizza points!

I'm not "lumped in" with that because I have said 500 times that SBR poker and all the wild donks

are a freakin hilarious joke to me! It is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE that the guy can't be nice to me because

he fixates on my posts about freakin "donks" in the fukin poker chat!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-01-19 at 12:42 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Just having some fun. Man I was tore up. Jack Daniels got me good last night.
    No worries you are actually spot on

I've been on senior citizen hours for years already ��
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

JoeCool20

You tilted me off a win one time last year, I'm not gunna lie. I was in the last 4 and drinking (as usual) and was more caught up in our convo in chat then I was trying to win the tourney.

It's all good. It was last series and I played 3 times I think lol
    LOL Yeah that must have been "last year"!!! One time I got so caught up in poker chat banter that I

ran the timer down on a pair of aces in the hole because I was typing! LOL Now I just type in

"OMG" or "LOL! He donked a straight on the river." or something like that, and then I move on.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17053

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    No worries you are actually spot on

I've been on senior citizen hours for years already ��
    Right there with you JP. Out by 11:00, up by 5:00.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Right there with you JP. Out by 11:00, up by 5:00.
    LOL I'm out by 5 am and up by 11 am !!

thechaoz

So true. I'm a night owl and always have been

thechaoz

I want you to start a 5 day blog on sbr.

The Donk Report with JoeCool.

It could be hillarious and posters could respond in the thread.

The daily comings and goings of the donks of sbr and the yahoo poker RNG.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ninjagorn

JoeCool20

I want you to start a 5 day blog on sbr.

The Donk Report with JoeCool.

It could be hillarious and posters could respond in the thread.

The daily comings and goings of the donks of sbr and the yahoo poker RNG.

LOL I just now saw this! 14 days later! I have made several donk threads about the wild donks on SBR Poker!