JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I've NEVER seen the amount of donks that happened in the SAT 8 p.m. tourney!

Every all in was a damn donk fest! Worst one was Arunsh had AK against Xstream's A 6

late in the tourney. Dude was dead to a 3 outer on the river and donked a 6 on poor Arun's head!

Then Xstream went on to win the tourney because he donked that 3 outer on the river!

LOL The wild donks are so damn hilarious to me! And obviously I love to comment about

the wild donks in the chat box! LOL I SWEAR the VERY few of you who "care" or get ill

because of my harmless comments about the wild donks are incredible to me!

I truly think you CANNOT be serious! You CANNOT seriously "care" about my poker

chat comments on SBR poker for pizza points!! NOBODY is that big of a baby/pansy!!

NOBODY could REALLY be that "insecure" or "pussified"!!

Y'all take care!

JoeCool20

And look y'all let me add this.

To the one's of you who are going to say: "Are you kidding JoeCool? Is there REALLY somebody out there who

got ill and butt hurt over some harmless comment you made about SBR poker for pizza points?"

The answer is a simple "YES." I'm not going to humiliate or embarrass the guy by naming him, but y'all I SWEAR

that I made the harmless comment "LOL You went all in on a draw?" and this dude got butt hurt and went bat shit crazy

on me and now all he does is either troll me and make bashing comments to me, or just not talk to me at all anymore!

I even pm-ed and apologized because I KNEW he really did get butt hurt over the comment!

LOL He STILL wouldn't relent!

LOL Y'all I'm sure you don't believe it, but I SWEAR we had a congenial relationship on here until I made that simple

comment to him on poker chat! I mean who really gives a shit what strangers on here get ill or butt hurt about?

But you'd think a damn retarded mouse could do better than get ill & butt hurt over the simple comment of

"LOL You went all in on a draw?"

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

buried

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5369

Triggered snowflake looking for another 1 week vacation from SBR!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Triggered snowflake looking for another 1 week vacation from SBR!

HUH? If you are going to be infatuated/obsessed with my posts and troll me with rude and childish

comments, then AT LEAST make some sense!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-23-19 at 12:27 AM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    buried

Nah bro, I'm not trying to "bury" anyone here. I'm just posting my disbelief that this dude REALLY did get ill

and butt hurt at me over a simple and harmless comment that I made after a poker hand for pizza points!

The simple words "LOL You went all in on a draw?" have made the dude a psycho-obsessed freak!

And it is hard to believe! The dude is cool as hell, and he was also cool as hell to me..... UNTIL

I posted those harmless words after a hand of SBR poker for pizza points! Now he looks at me like an enemy!

And he is not congenial to me anymore! He only make a fool out of himself trolling me and/or bashing me now!

I just can't believe it!!