sNoWmAn2169
    sNoWmAn2169's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

5Dimes Poker...

Wanted to suck a couple people in with A10 suited, would not let me click all in. Instead timed out and folded me. Kept folding me until I reset my browser. No constant connecting screen this time either. Everything was real time just wasn't letting me play. I figured once the downloadable app went down they would be rigging the mobile app available through the site. This put the stamp on that thought. I've also noticed that connection screen popping up, refreshing browser, then coming back to pocket face cards and just barely being able to click call. This is a step up from simple collusion.

BigPage28
    BigPage28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3872

Make sure if you leave a table you sit out... went to the gym and left the table thinking okay once I miss next blind it will sit me out automatically... came back 2 hours later to see I was still on table posting blinds ended up losing like 60 bucks

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I have issues with their poker client as well. It lags all the time.

sNoWmAn2169
    sNoWmAn2169's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage28 View Post
    Make sure if you leave a table you sit out... went to the gym and left the table thinking okay once I miss next blind it will sit me out automatically... came back 2 hours later to see I was still on table posting blinds ended up losing like 60 bucks
    Didn't leave, had to reset browser since I had no buttons visible (bet, call, etc). It is the only time that has happened, could be coincidence or could be a shot at my hand. Just ticked me off so I posted about it.