brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Jtoler, once again I got exactly what I wanted at every point in the hand until his 332 to 1 shot hit with running tens

You keep trying to criticize the play during the hand based on the final outcome and you can't do that in poker

Also, the way I played with pocket aces there is most definitely not how I always play pocket aces, there are several levels of table dynamics involved in this particular situation that cannot be conveyed through hand history text
    this

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

You keep talking in circles

You tell me exactly what you would have done differently and how the hand would have played out from that different play

And it should be pretty obvious to most everyone reading this you haven't played bitemeusadoj much
    Ive played him recently and remember getting the better in a tourney, like I said I wouldnt just call 2 bucks with AA preflop, it would be a pretty good raise, when you simply call 2 bucks, youre giving yourself a chance to immediately be behind when the flop comes, its just a waste of a starting lead. Why do you think calling 2 bucks is smart.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ive played him recently and remember getting the better in a tourney, like I said I wouldnt just call 2 bucks with AA preflop, it would be a pretty good raise, when you simply call 2 bucks, youre giving yourself a chance to immediately be behind when the flop comes, its just a waste of a starting lead. Why do you think calling 2 bucks is smart.
    At this point I'm pretty sure ur just playing devils advocate but ill play along

If in early position you pick up a big hand and have aggro players that have been constantly raising preflop yet to act, you do not want to raise and let them fold because they know you are strong. You limp, possibly get some dead money limpers behind you, then when a player raises you reraise, capture the dead limp money and isolate the raiser.

If you come out raising in early position you either steal the blinds or get a caller or two at 6 or 7. When you limp reraise you win other limpers money and now force the other guy to play for 26 preflop instead of 6 or 7. You now have created a large pot when u are the sure favorite.

Sure, there is a chance that everyone limps behind you, but that's why it's important to know the table dynamics

This is low level stuff jtoler come on

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

At this point I'm pretty sure ur just playing devils advocate but ill play along

If in early position you pick up a big hand and have aggro players that have been constantly raising preflop yet to act, you do not want to raise and let them fold because they know you are strong. You limp, possibly get some dead money limpers behind you, then when a player raises you reraise, capture the dead limp money and isolate the raiser.

If you come out raising in early position you either steal the blinds or get a caller or two at 6 or 7. When you limp reraise you win other limpers money and now force the other guy to play for 26 preflop instead of 6 or 7. You now have created a large pot when u are the sure favorite.

Sure, there is a chance that everyone limps behind you, but that's why it's important to know the table dynamics

This is low level stuff jtoler come on
    I agree with the first part, still dont think thats a big enough raise, he raised 9 so no problem calling 26 which shouldnt be a surprise since you know him. I didnt even know what position who was in, wasnt looking at that, never post hands and dont even know how to. I play the same way myself in early position when I expect a raise. Ill back off, didnt realize the position, I admit I was wrong as I would have played it the same, but I dont see any "superuser" stuff by his play, two overcards, not real money, probably trying to roll over pts.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I agree with the first part, still dont think thats a big enough raise, he raised 9 so no problem calling 26 which shouldnt be a surprise since you know him. I didnt even know what position who was in, wasnt looking at that, never post hands and dont even know how to. I play the same way myself in early position when I expect a raise. Ill back off, didnt realize the position, I admit I was wrong as I would have played it the same, but I dont see any "superuser" stuff by his play, two overcards, not real money, probably trying to roll over pts.
    ok

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuckit.... only good way to play aces on this site is to FOLD THEM QUICKLY....... SLOW PLAY, TRY TO TRAP = J6 BOAT SUCKOUT;
    RAISE THEM, J10 CALLS, STRT SUCKOUT; ALLIN SHOVE, UNDERPAIR CALLS, FLOPS SET EVERYTIME.... penetrate SBULLSHITR

First 12