stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    If the Bengals are so cocky why did Joe Burrow just say respectfully in the latest presser "That KC is still the team to beat in the AFC"

A closed locker room celebration is one thing, but an open presser is something entirely different.

Now don't get me wrong Stake, I've always respected you and in the past, and I still do, but by the rapid fire multiple Eagles threads you created last week in the Giants game, and the way you're reaching now, sounds to me like you're either an Eagles fan or have an 'investment' in the Eagles now.

Tell me where I'm wrong?
    nasher. I lost my ass in the fourth quarter. all the bull$hit jj posts about buried and that and this and who and there? that guy was me. so yep christmas for me? total penetrating disaster. bad stuff pal
    then I borrowed money saturday and bet it all, every which way on philly. posted the bets too, in laker's thread i think
    anyway, sorry for spamming Pt saturday nite. thought i would never win a damn game again and when the eagles boat raced the "gents????????????????? i was damn excited pal
    I bet the "chefs" +2', mainly because broke started that thread. But when I did a deeper-dive?
    D-line whipping post game imo. so i have zero skin in the game when it comes to purdy vs hurts. But Chiefs? yeah I like them alot and think Burrow is solid no question, but he has not won anything
    yet

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    nasher. I lost my ass in the fourth quarter. all the bull$hit jj posts about buried and that and this and who and there? that guy was me. so yep christmas for me? total penetrating disaster. bad stuff pal
    then I borrowed money saturday and bet it all, every which way on philly. posted the bets too, in laker's thread i think
    anyway, sorry for spamming Pt saturday nite. thought i would never win a damn game again and when the eagles boat raced the "gents????????????????? i was damn excited pal
    I bet the "chefs" +2', mainly because broke started that thread. But when I did a deeper-dive?
    D-line whipping post game imo. so i have zero skin in the game when it comes to purdy vs hurts. But Chiefs? yeah I like them alot and think Burrow is solid no question, but he has not won anything
    yet
    All good.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i'm already retired! problem is the freaking start times for everything in hawaii are ridiculous! 10am for the 49ers/eagles

i know woe is me
    You live in Hawaii?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMusher View Post
    You live in Hawaii?
    I'm pretty sure Mike is indeed from Milwaukee and just made a mistake by thinking the Eagles game was 1pm.

stake1

this guy? he is crying badly tonite. stay tuned as to whether or not Mary gave him an ounce of empathy

stake1

Oops

First 123